Reviews for Where the Heart Is
Triciaxy chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
i really enjoyed this. Just what i was looking for. I hope you write more soon. You are a good writer.
An-Outlaw-A-Lady chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
This is very good. Do you intend to update? I hope so. Tori seems an interesting character. I love the name Victoria btw, though she clearly doesn't :D

Keep writing :)
HermioneandMarcus chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Great story i can not wait to read more of it so please update as soon as you can please
Rawemotion chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Loved the story so far cant wait to see where you end up taking the story i hope you update really soon and keep on updating on a regular basis cause i think this story is really well written and has alot of potential keep up the good work
Qween of the Damned chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Keep it up! It would be nice to see where this all goes!
telemachus19 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I thought that this was really funny and I really enjoyed it. I hope to see more updates or chapters.
Khamaat chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Brilliant! I love the slight chemistry between them. And Toris a great character. Your conversations between the brothers are good also. Can’t wait for more to come!
aquamum chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Good story, I like the story you write alot.

Look forard to the next chapter.
Rebel Gauge chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
The James and Younger families weren't actually related in real life. In the movie they really never confirmed exactly how they're related, so it'd be easy to say they just grew up as really close friends and call each other 'cousin' as a sign of affection or something. Either way, you're golden, don't worry about it.

I really love your story, I think it's one of the best AO fics I've seen. Hopefully you'll choose to continue!
Heavenly Queen of Darkness chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Good story. Write more. Please.
Eva Angel chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
I like. My favorite movie of all time. I think Tori is a wonderful character. If they had a sister, she would act ike Tori. I was kinda hoping she would be with Jim though.
EmiliosLoofah chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Hello!

Great story! Great start! When are you going to update?

I love in the authro's note about cousins marrying cousins. It did happen back in the day, and it was no big deal. Families actually encouraged it!

"He'd been surprised when Tori waltzed into the kitchen behind little Jim. He hadn't expected her to look so grown up...or so pretty." Very good!

"She was so glad that they had all returned safely and she wondered when Cole had gotten so handsome. Not that it mattered. No, he wasn't even that handsome. Just a little but handsome. Yep, just a little." LOL! That was so good!

"He didn't think she looked like a curtain, you can count on that." God! GOOD!

Update soon!

tk421beth :)

aka: Emilio's loofah! lol
dfghjgf chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I sort of twitched at first, consdering their cousins, but yeah I've heard about how back then it was okay. And I have to say your a good writer lol. I think this is one of the only fanfics I've read that it's written well enough so that you can believe that if Jesse and Frank had a sister this would be her. So kudos to you my friend, please update soon.
Justagirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Awesome story can't wait to read more.
B chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I'm so glad someone is writing a new American Outlaws fic. And I really like this story so far. Update soon! God Writing!