Reviews for How I Soar
Lady Allana Solo chapter 27 . 9/3/2013
Very interesting story. What happens next? Also wondering what BDM stands for.
Bard of Shadows chapter 27 . 9/4/2011
Could not stop reading long enough, only to discover that the story is abandoned. Very disappointing, especially after seeing that all your other stories are marked as completed.

It's a beautiful story, heartbreaking and funny and I greatly enjoyed it. Still, thanks for sharing.

(I hope you are getting this review)

Keep writing!

BoS.
scgirl-317 chapter 27 . 8/26/2010
This story is really good! It's really interesting to see Wash have to live without Zoe. When Wash died you knew Zoe would go on; she's a fighter, she lost friends in the war, it's something she's use to. But seeing the situation reversed, with Wash left behind, you aren't really sure how that would work, especially where Mal is concerned. Sure, the two got along, but that was mostly because Zoe was there to keep the peace between them. Now with the buffer gone, there's no telling what'll happen.

Jayne and River is a out-of-left-field pairing, but in a really weird, twisted way, it works. Both are fighters, and like Wash said, Jayne likes his weapons. Go figure.

Kaylee and Simon are just too cute to not love! I was a S/K fan since the beginning. They're just perfect together!

Kate and Hannah are adorable, and I love the plot twist with Wash being her father. That's the one thing he wanted with Zoe that he never had, and now he has a chance.

Okay, so if you can't tell by now, I love this story! I'm just sad it hasn't been continued. I'm well aware of how hard it is to continue on a story like this that has no definable ending. Your style of writing is so smooth, you've captured the characters brilliantly, and your plot is great. If you have a chance, I'd love to see you finish this; I hate seeing a good story fall by the wayside.
Lrnd chapter 27 . 11/25/2007
This is such a good story!
Zephyr of Shadows chapter 27 . 3/20/2007
*blinks ... to hubba-wubba? *blinks again* wow, wasn't expecting that one, this is a glorious glorious fic friend, please keep it comeing *fav's*
PonyXpressinc chapter 27 . 7/11/2006
I'm really impressed with this story because it takes an idea that could be trite and just plain horrible and makes it work. Great writing has made it work and also the patience with which the story is building with plot! Lot's of lovely plot.

The characters are all working for me and I'm engrossed, no one couple is getting all the air time and I like that because we are getting the whole crew, the whole family.

Santa's naughty little helper was a big fun addition :-)

Regards

Pony

Hope there will be more sometime.
Thorfinna chapter 26 . 4/5/2006
Did you know you can only review each chapter once? I was getting all ready to review the last chapter, with another hope for a new chapter, and the site won't let me. huh.

So its still an awesome story and I'd still LOVE to see more!
Thorfinna chapter 11 . 4/4/2006
I just realized I need to mark this as a fav.

I hope there's an update soon. Or a sequel, or something!
salazarslytherined chapter 27 . 3/27/2006
Omg! this story is so good and i love it a lot what i dont love however is not being able to read more after you leave us with a cliffie like that, gr, lol. please update soon
Culf chapter 27 . 3/22/2006
Everybody knows Saffron, don't they? She's certainly been around. I wonder if Becky's her real name?
Culf chapter 6 . 3/22/2006
"Whaddaya know. No wonder the hundan was so heavy," he said before passing out cold. In a very manly fashion.

LOL! I'll keep reading!
Thorfinna chapter 27 . 2/27/2006
Sweet! I like Wash so much its ok that Zoe's dead instead. The OC you've got him with is perfect.

Looking forward to seeing more.

T
Funky In Fishnet chapter 27 . 2/22/2006
Have just discovered and read this story, it's amazing. You're incredibly gifted at writing the verse. I truly cannot wait to read what happens next, does Kate know the real Saffron? Or is this another of her identities? Keep it up :- )
Thedummie2 chapter 27 . 2/21/2006
Wow...this story's amazing. Keep updating. I love how you focus on every character equally. I can't believe I just found this fic. I should have found it a long time ago!

~Thedummie2
Grace the Writer chapter 27 . 2/20/2006
Oh, good grief! Can this get any more twisted? Kate knows Saffron?

Contribute to the unwinding of WoF's brain; write more ;)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »