Reviews for To Dance!
Flaming-Craig-Head chapter 7 . 1/1/2006
wow! that was amazing! you should do others like this! I'll read them!
sweetiepie1019 chapter 7 . 12/27/2005
NO! That was so SAD! But yes, of course you should. It was awesome. I loved it. And I cried.
Fanofall2010 chapter 7 . 12/26/2005
aww thats so sad but I like it!, great job!, - Lesley. (rentfan06).
megslife chapter 7 . 12/26/2005
THAT WAS FUCKING HOT!

i think u should continue! :D
Callieach chapter 7 . 12/25/2005
Sad yet beautiful. Wonderful job. Write to your heart's content, and you shall have readers.
GoodNightSweetGirl chapter 7 . 12/25/2005
I am SOBBING NOW! On CHRISTMAS! Oh, that was really sad, but beautiful. Please DO continue!

GM
SlashyPassion chapter 7 . 12/24/2005
I loved this. It's so real, so in your face. Not a jolly-skipping-and-holding-hands-in-a-flowery-meadow type happy, which is occasionally good.

Now, I bet this was predictable, but I MUST ask for some Mark/Roger action. You know you wanna. Oh and I started on 3 fics, Harry/Draco, Remus/Sirius, and Hayes/Jimmy (King Kong) Yeah boyslash. *jabs penname*

I'm sure during the holidays I'll get a wonderful headstart on it.

Love ya dearie.

SlashyPassion
eLpHaBaFaBaLaElPhIeFaE chapter 7 . 12/24/2005
YES! I loved it!
SlashyPassion chapter 6 . 12/11/2005
Man, that club owner is rough. I'm loving it so far. I'm guessing Mimi is going to get a disorder of some sort. Anorexia or Bulimia. It'll definitely fit into the angst/drama caegory.

-Lovin' it,

SlashyPassion chapter 5 . 12/11/2005
Yeah, those chiropractors are rough, lemme tell you.

Ha, I love you doll for using my name!

Question: What is AZT mean? I think I've heard it in the songs. Either it was "easy tea break" or "AZT break"

Help a girl out here.

And you should include Authors Notes in your stories. Makes the fans feel loved.

- The Roughest Chiropractor EVER

SlashyPassion chapter 4 . 12/11/2005
It's going good so far. I'd like to know where you are headed. Romance? Fluff? Or is gonna be all angsty and drama. . . y? I do hope you will put some loveable Rent characters in this, like Mark or Maureen. And let me tell you Roger killing is NEVER EVER acceptable, but I'll try to keep going.

-The Biggest Roger Fan Behind You Of Course,

GoodNightSweetGirl chapter 6 . 12/10/2005
Aww! Poor Mimi! How fat did she get anyway? 100 pounds? Um, just so you know, there are a bunch of spelling mistakes in your story. It just makes it a bit harder to read, is all. But I really like how you're writing! Please update ASAP!

GM
eLpHaBaFaBaLaElPhIeFaE chapter 5 . 12/9/2005
I love it! Maureen's name is spelled with an a, not an o. But I really like this story!
sweetiepie1019 chapter 6 . 12/9/2005
This is very interesting. I like it. I feel so bad for poor Mimi though! Keep it up.
Callieach chapter 5 . 12/9/2005
Wow... this s really good. But why did you kill our Roger? That's not fair. But keep on writing anyways!