Reviews for When It All Began
moonlight192 chapter 12 . 7/29/2007
HEY...WHEN R U GOING TOO UPDATE?
mcknightbabiie chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
i agree chris is an ass and i think he should burn!
Alyssa1120 chapter 12 . 7/8/2006
Hey, love it. Update soon!
Opy chapter 12 . 4/11/2006
I can't wait to find out how LL get together!
caitymonkey chapter 12 . 2/28/2006
OMG! Please update soon!
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 12 . 2/5/2006
Good story! can't wait to see where you take it, can't wait to read "A gilmore Story". Nice writing!
bmo16 chapter 12 . 1/9/2006
i thought the acual episode being in it made it even cooler...more realistic and like the show. i love it!
primesetter31 chapter 12 . 1/8/2006
Great job on this chapter! I really like it! The new eppie is coming on TUESDAY! YAYAYAYAY! Ive seen the gown that she picks...OMG its amazing! LUKE WONT BE ABLE TO HOLD IN ALL ThAT DRUEL! Great chapter

primesetter31
Lazy-Hazy-Crazy-Dayz chapter 12 . 1/8/2006
can't wait for more!

COPPER BOOM!

:D
OzDust chapter 12 . 1/8/2006
It was good, long and still good!I'm still waiting for Luke to ask Lorelai out though!
MereteDele chapter 12 . 1/8/2006
please update soon and good luke on your audition break a leg!

this is a great story:)
Mrs. Lucas McDreamy chapter 12 . 1/8/2006
good luke at your additoin
DoctorDonnaFriend chapter 11 . 1/6/2006
This is my last day too. Its going to be hard on Monday because I missed the last 3 days before winter break too. Which means I missed finals which means I have to make them up when I get back... every day... after school... for the next 2 weeks.. fun!

anyway, good chapter! I liked it. Very dramatic, but good! I can't wait for another update! Have fun with your last weekend before school and good luck on Monday!
primesetter31 chapter 11 . 1/6/2006
Great job! I HaTE CHRISTOPHER AND EMILY (possibly her even more! haha!) this is a great story and i cant wait for more! Keep it up!

primesetter31
OzDust chapter 11 . 1/6/2006
Aww poor Lorelai getting attacked like that, and the whole town seeing!That would suck!Well I'll await the next chapter.