Reviews for Scotsmen and Blood Magic
lilxmzxit chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
why was this never added to? eep, alasdair was by far and away my FAVORITE character from that movie! *sighs and crosses fingers that muse will return and you'll write more*
megumisakura chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
good story!

update soon,please.
Stubby the Newsgirl chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
You've got to finish this... what happens next?
j.m.hxc. xo420 chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
Haha. Coolness. I like it. Cept...Garen in green plaid boxers? ...No comment. I'm either disturbed or really really confused. I dunno. At least they were green... Anywho...what was I saying? I don't remember. I love it. Rhianon in love with the supposed to be dead guy? This should be interesting... very interesting... *muses* And reading this fic reminded me. UPDATE SELKIE QUEEN DAMMIT! Sorry, I know you hate writing fight scenes... but... I just can't wait any longer. I told you I am impatient. If you don't update one of your stories... *tries to think of something drastic* I'll never write another story again. Well, none that you will read anyways. So, anywho... Garen with a pointy object? Why am I slightly scared? Don't let him cut my hand or anything! I value my blood. What little of it I have left. Stupid Anemia. It's so retarded... Besides all of that... Update. Please. Unless you never want me to write again... *muses* I don't really think that is a real threat to anyone but... *walks away muttering* *returns* Email me or something... I'm bored N lonely. And I think I need to go to bed. *happy dance* ...why happy dance? Errm, okay. _ So, best of luck on all of your stories! Can't wait for more from you. And updates! Please. Dunny make me beg. Dunny make me never write again! I swear I'll quit writing! For good! *walks away mumbling* Not that anyone cares...

-*-Your Insane Friend-*-

Queen of Doom chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Hey Garen, I like your story, like I told you before. After reading your profile I thought I'd better read it again, just so you don't get pissed. won't let me sign in! They won't accept my email as a valid one. Their just stupid. Just wait till I CAN sign in. They'll be wishing they never didn't let me sign in. That doesn't make sense, but oh well. Yay for you being the only person to write a Rob Roy fic. YAY!
Kelly chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Yea, another story with Garen! If my opinion counts for anything, I think its great!
Kelly chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
j.m.hxc. xo420 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
*gasp!* MAGGIE! NO! You killer! Just kidding. She died in battle, I know. I love it. And, it's dedicated to me. Which is pretty damn cool! I love it, like whoa! But, that she witch has an evil plan to raise people from the dead, eh? Let's see where this leads... Update! please! unless this is a oneshot...which would be depressing. Update pretty pretty please! You know I love it and gotta have moree! All of your stories rock. This better not be a oneshot!

-*-Your Insane (Yet alive all thanks to you) friend,-*-