Reviews for Rescuing Theseus
Lourdes chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Completely wonderful, almost perfect.
Moth Gypsy chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Very well written, both Anderson and Enrico are incaracter (a refreshing change from most fic!) The little word game with Persephone an Theseus was a nice touch and really just the way the entire thing was written is, I think, very very good. There were a few spelling errors all throughout, but no big deal. More than anything, your style is pretty cool and sinse English is your third language, Im pretty impressed :)
bobalina chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Wow. *cough*OBSESSED*cough* Anyhoo, keep writing!

Cleo-sama chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Lovely story.
Necrophiliac chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Shameless fan of this couple. My favorite yaoi pair of Hellsing and I was so happy you, goddess of Hellsing fanfiction, wrote about them. Favoriting it. Fascinating choice of words and setting, how unique your writing is!
IJ676 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Ahh, even lovely on the reread. Thank you for writing it. If it wasn't such a hard couple to write (for me, at least) I'd totally whore AxE fics to the fandom. But alas, that cannot be so.

Much love.
SirDracula chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
What an excellent and touching story of yours, Thess. Maxwell's struggle made me like this character.
Marisa Moonlight chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Excellent story! One of my favorites you ever wrote about!

*-* Marisa *-*
Melitza chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Very sad. Poor, crazy Enrico. Interesting portrayal of his thoughts and feelings, though - and, his recognition of his own fall from grace.
marsupialgroove chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
What a remarkable piece of writing. I love the way you write, the flow - just the all around feel. Fabulous walk through Maxwell's mind - poignant, powerful prose. :)
Starlight Waltz chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Nice work! )
Cannibela chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
wow. That was absolutely wonderful. Truly an original concept, and the first i have seen like it. I am in love with this story. You wrote the pairing very are quite skillied keep up the good work ~_.
Zachiel chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
One of your most touching stories. Not mad about the pairing but it's tasteful, teary eye, bitter.