Reviews for Indiana Jones and the Simian Odyssey
Thespurgin chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
woah... just... woah. This may be one of the most intense and amazing fanfics I've ever read, and comparing some of the 700,000 word plus stories I've read (many of them worthy of being called epics of a scale equal to the finest works of literature ever written) THAT is saying something.

The only sting I have to this is that I have not watched enough kim possible to truly value so much of the plot it hurts physically. Now to resolve that and treasure this... this opus as it truly should be treasured.
ajw1970 chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
wow good one. this sir is one of the better ones i have read in a long time thak you. but one thing troubles me. what did indy find in the cave in japan maybe you have another story there?
bis entre as bis chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
we dont speak spanish we speak portugues idiot
chao-hellsing chapter 9 . 5/2/2011
YES! IT'S FINALLY FINISHED!

Wow... that was just... wow.

heh heh it even deals with Mutt and Marion.

G-go you are one of, if not the greatest writer out there.
Katsumara chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
Man.. just.. so epic. o.o; I don't know what else to say besides 'epic', because no other word in the english language would be enough to describe it. Honestly, just so wonderful. Great work as always, G-Go.

and congrats on the marriage! I wish you the best of luck, friend.
Sentinel103 chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Well lemme see, so Indy and Zim are making great strides in working together (if she doesn't kill him first) and now are having to take a side track to recover the time monkey, I wonder how it ended...oh never mind I suppose I'll find out later.

Kim's been captured? Oh a cliffie...well I hope this turns out well.

LArry (Sentinel 103)
Widow Shark chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
As many have said before me, this chapter was definitely worth the wait.

Once again, you have proven that you are a master wordsmith. Not only was this chapter full of heart-pounding, edge of your seat action sequences, it also pulled, nay yanked, at my heartstrings. I could feel Zim's pain and anguish as she pushed herself away from the man she so dearly loved. And I could feel the love between Kim and Ron, as well as Ron's awe toward the Almighty.

Your dialogue is witty and realistic. The story is developed far better than some television programs I watch. And the characters are real. They have depth. I care about what happens to them. And most importantly when it comes to the already established characters, they are still in character!

That said, you've also managed to smoothly blend the universes of Kim Possible and Indiana Jones to the point where they feel like they're canon, a task that all too many cross-over writers fail to accomplish. A typical crossover would have had Kim thrown into the world of Indiana Jones or vice versa. But they are part of each others' worlds in your story; connected by blood, the spirit of adventure, and the need for good to overcome evil.

Overall, a great story. An epic chapter of Kim Possible fan fiction that should not be passed over.

Hope to see more from you in the future. I truly enjoy reading your work.

Widow Shark

PS: Holy shiitake mushrooms-what an ending!
Sentinel103 chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Oh that lovely phrase G-Go "Your country needs your services again..." The first thing through my mind would have been "crud".

OK so now this is how Nana and Indie meet. And Ron has his own thing going. And Wil's been with Justine? Blink, blink...Justine, like in Flanner?

Uh, ah... oh never mind.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Finally I got a chance to review this G-Go. Ineteresting start here. So Kim has met her grandfather now she gets to learn some history.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
whitem chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
In...credible.

How the heck do you do this? No need for me to repeat parts of this chapter that I enjoyed, as the review would go well over the ten thousand character limit!

Let's just say that this entire story had me at times laughing, crying, beating my head in frustration, and PO'd beyond belief. I truly ran the gamut of all emotions.

And I should say that without realizing it at the time, I started using Veronica Anne as a name for Kim and Ron's child not knowing why it sounded perfect for her name. Now I see where I must have pulled it from. For that I humbly apologize as you most likely used it way before I ever did.

Anyways, great to see this story finished (yet a little sad at the same time), and I sincerely hope that we see other works from you again in the future...
Augusta chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
I suppose all good things must eventually come to an end and this was very, very good.
GardenPrincess21 chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
holy freakin' shit! that was definately worth waiting for!

that was some ending though. didn't expect it.
Rye-bread chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
Blimey. And I thought I was Glacially Slow. :D

And here we are post-Indiana Jones IV. This is very symbolic…on a number of levels. You have plighted your troth with your ‘Zim’…she with whom you collaborated artistically in illustrating this tale over at DeviantArt. The conclusion of this narrative had to wait until that event. And, as life imitates art, your Zim and Indy unite even as you & Brit join in holy matrimony. May your union be of the enduring kind, even as that of your characters. May you both enter eternity together.

Speaking of enduring…regarding Dementor’s fate. This is very theological. The old saying is, beware of what you ask for; you may obtain it. Dementor and his treasure; like Gollum and the Ring. This is a morality tale ending. It makes me shudder. It makes me want to stick to the straight and narrow.

“Then for some time he stood and stared at the Ark. He stared, and hated, and raged, and refused to repent or regret any of his actions.”

Like Milton’s Lucifer, he will not serve. Centuries? I think you fell short..unless you meant to allude to something else. The ‘centuries’ is only the prelude to a span of time far longer.

I quote from C.S. Lewis’ chpt on Hell in his book The Problem Of Pain.

“it is objected that the ultimate loss of a single soul means the defeat of omnipotence. And so it does. In creating beings with free will, omnipotence from the out- set submits to the possibility of such defeat. What you call defeat, I call miracle: for to make things which are not Itself, and thus to become, in a sense, capable of being resisted by its own handiwork, is the most astonishing and unimaginable of all the feats we attribute to the Deity. I willingly believe that the damned are, in one sense, successful, rebels to the end; that the doors of hell are locked on the INSIDE. I do not mean that the ghosts may not wish to come out of hell, in the vague fashion wherein an envious man ‘wishes’ to be happy: but they certainly do not will even the first preliminary stages of that self-abandon- ment through which alone the soul can reach any good. They enjoy forever the horrible freedom they have demanded, and are therefore self-enslaved: just as the blessed, forever submitting to obedience, become through all eternity more and more free.

“In the long run the answer to all those who object to the doctrine of hell, is itself a question: ‘What are you asking God to do?’ To wipe out their past sins and, at all costs, to give them a fresh start, smoothing every difficulty and offering every miraculous help? But He has done so, on Calvary. To forgive them? They will not be forgiven. To leave them alone? Alas, I am afraid that is what He does.”
CajunBear73 chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
Phenomenal finish to this one G-Go!

The climatic battle that left many questions of what came and was left when it was over as Kim and Ron continue their lives together.

Quite the time-jumping finish as this wound its way to the end, as Kim discovered so many things that her family just wasn't aware of with her adventurous relatives.

A little poetic justice in the end as Dementor has what he was seeking, yet is unable to benefit from for some time to come.

Bravo and hopefully we'll see you back again.

And congrats on the Nuptials with Brittany (MM!)

CajunBear73
Triaxx2 chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
Great chapter. A bit long, but I can understand wanting to get it all posted as one final chapter.