Reviews for Striped
Greyshield chapter 4 . 4/29
I know this is kind of unrelated but I dig that you don't write in standard american english (at least in this story) but use a different dialectical variety. (It sounds like African American English, forgive me if I'm wrong) If you're into writing, you should consider producing children's literature (or even adult literature) that targets speakers of your dialect, seeing how most literature is produced with the grammatical rules of standard american english. Language discrimination is definitely a thing. non-SAE speakers are seen as less intellectually capable in school and are forced to learn a whole new set of grammatical rules, even though they already use a complete grammatical system at home and speak a dialect that is mutually intelligible with SAE. I think having more AAE and non-SAE children's books will help to promote the idea of language/dialect equality. :)
camry72 chapter 34 . 1/6
Nooo. Poor Kree
camry72 chapter 31 . 1/6
Aw. I love Jack character too. Did Jack use a fake name by saying Garfield or was that a mistake?
camry72 chapter 22 . 1/6
Now I'm confused
camry72 chapter 21 . 1/6
I can't believe you killed of Chris. I loved his character from the beginning. Anyways, great writing
camry72 chapter 20 . 1/6
Noooo. Why?
camry72 chapter 17 . 1/6
camry72 chapter 16 . 1/6
Well. Will they live with Milly?
camry72 chapter 11 . 1/6
Wait. Is this her dad? Who is this?
camry72 chapter 10 . 1/6