Reviews for Striped
OMG THIS CHAPTER IS TOO SAD! Why did he have to die?! That ending made it happier though.
Why the hell would they care about Wendy?! I already know the reason why, but I would hate her 'till she dies of old age and flee to hell to burn there forever.
Im gonna pretend that Michael and the stalker is Slade.
So Raven and Michael were fighting each other? Phew, cos i thought michael raped her.
Soooooo... Raven's forced to be a stripper? That's unexpected.
Someone chapter 36 . 5/22
Okay i started reading this from chapter 1 at 1 00 am and it is now 4 30 it took me 4 hours to read it all but otherwise awesome!
kiahwinkler chapter 36 . 11/21/2015
Wow! The stor y wad great, but a little inappropriate at ... I loved it!
Greyshield chapter 4 . 4/29/2015
I know this is kind of unrelated but I dig that you don't write in standard american english (at least in this story) but use a different dialectical variety. (It sounds like African American English, forgive me if I'm wrong) If you're into writing, you should consider producing children's literature (or even adult literature) that targets speakers of your dialect, seeing how most literature is produced with the grammatical rules of standard american english. Language discrimination is definitely a thing. non-SAE speakers are seen as less intellectually capable in school and are forced to learn a whole new set of grammatical rules, even though they already use a complete grammatical system at home and speak a dialect that is mutually intelligible with SAE. I think having more AAE and non-SAE children's books will help to promote the idea of language/dialect equality. :)
camry72 chapter 34 . 1/6/2015
Nooo. Poor Kree
camry72 chapter 31 . 1/6/2015
Aw. I love Jack character too. Did Jack use a fake name by saying Garfield or was that a mistake?
camry72 chapter 22 . 1/6/2015
Now I'm confused
camry72 chapter 21 . 1/6/2015
I can't believe you killed of Chris. I loved his character from the beginning. Anyways, great writing
camry72 chapter 20 . 1/6/2015