Reviews for Vote Potter
Simplistic, but cute.

Just remember that one "can't please all of the people all of the time," or we'll see Harry easily assassinated by any miffed pureblood still standing. Draco? Pansy? It doesn't take brains or even skill if the target is distracted enough.
:D
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
I can see Harry putting his foot in his mouth just that easily.
Netchka chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
:) ;) _ Wonderfull story.
Reader chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Well ... this was certainly humorous - I really liked reading this story :D
Tavaril chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
O, very good, I like how you did this, Harry thinking it was a rprank and then finding outit was true. It would be fun to see a sequel to this, exactly how many people did Harry manage to annoy in one day and how long did he last as minister?
Seliki chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Harry Potter for President!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I love this wonderful story. I do have to wonder why Dumbledore was supporting Percy over Harry. I think that this could be a wonderful story to write a sequel for.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
L.O.L RE: the Ecuadorian currency! My father found the same thing in Peru, only I don't think they're allowed print dollars there.

Anyway, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE write more for this?! :-D
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
*grins* I love how this turned out. If it ever went further, I would read it, but it's also kind of perfect being so short and sweet.

-Kai
Random number generator chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Nice story.
aalens chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Your imagination and gift for telling a story are enviable. I thoroughly enjoyed this one too. Many thanks.
hallow chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Zucht chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
very good
ruth hammond chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Absolutely love this story...in this year of elections, It would be nice!