Reviews for Eternity
ichigo'ssneakyfox chapter 3 . 4/11
aww yami a daddy to yugi
Una Chica con Internet chapter 19 . 1/11
I just love your history! so cute
Altought I don't like vampires so much, it was very nice
A beautiful plot :33
Yumeina-sama chapter 19 . 11/25/2012
A really well-written story! Glad i was given a chance to read this fic... Two thumbs up!
Yumeina-sama chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
Yami is really weak! Gawd he can't even save yugi to a vampiress? Girl vampire, watver... Then he kissed her... Yuck! Gawd why am i so emotional... Lol
Yumeina-sama chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Waaaaah... I cried so hard! I hate yugi! So ungrateful of him! How could he hurt yami like that, after 14 years of being taken care of, and they're not even related! How could he... Gawd! I want to slap him... Slap him so hard!
selena23loveless chapter 19 . 7/14/2012
I've been enjoying every chapter of it! Though very angsty at times, it's so well written and touching that it's amazing! Thank you so much for writing it!
kaitlyn chapter 19 . 12/29/2011
its a very different perspective on the love shared beteen yugi and atemu. Im just really glad you didn't seperate/kill them.
DarkValkyriaJ chapter 19 . 9/10/2010
This is a GREAT fic and don't you think otherwise! OR ELSE!
DarkValkyriaJ chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
CUTE! I can't wait to read the rest
ASHLEY JOY STEMNAN chapter 19 . 12/21/2009
That was the best story ever. At the end of the story. It was so very CUTE. whan YUGGI askies VAMPIRE YAMI if he can turn YUGGI into a VAMPIRE. And VAMPIRE YAMI sasies YES! Lates whan YUGGI is about to Die! And YUGGI Sasies That he wants to stay with HIM. And he was HAPPY to! Be with HIM. AND - THANK YOU! FOR THE GRAT STORY!
Serena6686 chapter 19 . 8/6/2009
nice i like the ending it was sweet
Descendants' Eyes chapter 19 . 8/5/2009
This is definitly one of the best written stories I have ever read. I honestly thought that you were going to do a lemon earlier on, and they didn't even kiss. But that is one reason why I like the story.
yugifanever chapter 19 . 5/27/2009
love it. Fav it. What a happy ending )
nupinoop296 chapter 19 . 9/16/2008