Reviews for Familiarity
Hetti chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
That was pretty hot. It's a shame you never finished it. What was the aftermath of it all? Are they together? Come back and finish it!
bobbysgirl1 chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
wow any more
movieholic chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
I think I need a cold shower...that was amazingly hot. Loved your Deakins', very in character. Great story, but that isn't surprising.
Medea Callous chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
Wow, fantastic exchange.
Tracey Claybon chapter 7 . 12/15/2008
Good job writing UST, RST and just plain frustration... I like this one and will be watching for updates.

Tracey
superfelix chapter 7 . 4/1/2008
WOW, wonderful love scene and a little fight in the beginning.

Deakins was so great: let your love trobble at home

The both drunk very much, very interesting that both can enjoy the night and not fall asleep.

Now we all knew that Alex is the senior partner. At their first contact, Alex must have a desk and Bobby had to come to her. But you write the story 2005, I don't know if it was there clear.

Thanks for sharing it with me.

P.S. Kathryn is a brown eyed girl! ;-)
InfinityStar chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Little by little I'm getting the reading done :-) I liked this...nice tension...I hope you plan a resolution because as it is it seems incomplete...but still, I do like it :-)
Aria chapter 7 . 1/25/2006
Very hot! I love this story! Looking forward to chapter 8! Please update soon!
Isabelle chapter 7 . 1/9/2006
Holy hell... I think your descriptions just made my brain explode with pleasurable images... that was undeniably *hot*.
CandyFlossRain chapter 7 . 12/22/2005
*spontaniously combusts*

Wow.

I think I need to go take a nice...cold shower now.
Leatah chapter 7 . 12/19/2005
Wow, really liked this story...can't wait to read more..Thanks
Shellster chapter 7 . 12/8/2005
Well...that was colorful...nice love scene, i'm just not big on them, but that's just me.

Anyway, keep writing. I want to know how this ends. Great job!
bammi1 chapter 7 . 12/4/2005
All I can say is "Wow!" That was some love scene!
Loony4moony816 chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
Oh, there is trouble brewing...I like this fic so far! I hope you decide to continue!

~Sara
Shellster chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
Keep writing dude! U can do it!

This is awesome, i really like it. Update soon!