Reviews for Kidnapped!
oliviabensonlovesvu1 chapter 22 . 1/5
Plz update
SoGrey chapter 22 . 7/25/2009
Ugh, I would have really loved to see Lee and Michaels get their comeuppance! What the hell is their problem anyway? They're spending their time investigating a 'police brutality' case by using brutal tactics of their own, and it is beyond disgusting. It doesn't look like this story is going to be continued, but I wish you would continue it because it is more than excellent. I love how you show that even the big and tough Elliot Stabler can be broken, but I'd love to see what happens when he pulls himself together again.
NYyankees7 chapter 22 . 8/17/2008
hello? i need to know what happens next!
aweena chapter 22 . 8/18/2007
Hello? Are you still there? Please update, I'm dieing!
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 22 . 3/8/2007
cant wait to see what is going to go on at the trial. love to read more again soon.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 22 . 3/8/2007
Dang, this is a story I haven't seen in a LONG TIME! Good to see that you haven't given up on it! AND WOO HOO FOR SPRING BREAK! (does EO happy dance) And yes, Philly ROCKED! Did you see the EO touchy feely ness? LOVED IT!
The Mominator chapter 21 . 1/31/2007
Well it took awhile but I read up to Chapter 21, so when are you going to write chapter 22, come on, we're not getting any younger...LOL...Good job.
aweena chapter 20 . 9/15/2006
When are you coming back again? Ok, do you watch stargate sg-1? if you don't could you PLEASE sign this petition, anyways? For the people who love it? Including me? For an old friend? They're trying to keep the show from being cancelled, i don't know if you heard, but they're ending it after this season! Please sign it! Bie! :0D
aweena chapter 21 . 8/19/2006
You're back! I missed you! Or did I...no, I'm j/k. That was so cool! Well, bie! :0D
BensonStablerFan2006 chapter 21 . 8/17/2006
This is a great story! keep up the great work!
tamasit1 chapter 21 . 8/15/2006
I hate the freaking IAB! Good chapter, glad to see you are back writing the story again.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 21 . 8/15/2006
Uh oh... dun dun dun... Olivia needs to kidnap (ha ha, irony) Elliot and take him out of state and hide him... (HINT HINT!) Hey, where's my surprise? I'll settle for the rights to the show...
onetreefan chapter 21 . 8/15/2006
oh my gosh great update! ack! i can't believe that. poor elliot. that is so sad.

please more soon. this is fantastic.

i liked olivia getting mad Don. (LOL)

onetreefan
iansmom chapter 21 . 8/15/2006
Great chapter. I really like this story. I feel sorry for poor Elliot but I love the story.
FutureMrsStabler chapter 21 . 8/15/2006
So happy to see another installment! This chapter was great, I was looking forward to seeing what happened when he left the hospital. You definitely haven't disappointed me. Here's to hoping you break a hundred reviews because you definitely deserve it. Nice work and keep it up.