Reviews for Ecce Homo: Dean Winchester
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

good story.
SlashAddx chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
If I say I’m glad this was so short, I hope you know it’s only because it was so heart-wrenchingly sad. I hate crying, and I was almost there at this very brief glimpse of Dean’s misery.

Beautifully done. Holy shit.

-SA

Very sad.

Well done.

zx
Katie Coleman chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
WOW! *Cries* That was beautiful lol, welldone! :)
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
This is to sad for words, but I will say this, it was good. You know how to write, and you know how to write Dean.
lunalupine chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Truly, this is might what Dean would do, were he to fail Sam so horribly. Believably written and characterized.
HealerAriel chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
...Okay, I'm actually crying now. This was incredibly sad and beautiful.
LittleWing chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Wow! Very touching and well I'm not quiet sure whatelse to say...left very speachless...great job.
brody113 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
i think you should do one about john(their dad) like 5 years after dean dies... how he resents not seeing them when he had the chance... not going to ether of thier funerals. stuff like that.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
This is really, really good.
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I love this story,but it made me story is the 2nd Supernatural story to make me cry.
Cassidy Wich chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I love your story... i think it is soo sweet. I love how it made a lot of sense and stuff. I hope you write more stories.

~Cassidy
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Well, you made me hate this story because it's so sad! Which means I actually liked it A LOT. Anything that has the power to actually elicit true emotion (i.e. I was nearly crying by the end of this and then I had to reread it about five times), in my opinion, is pretty well done. So thanks for the read-even if it will drive me crazy wishing for a happier ending :)

Faye
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Aw. Poor Dean. Very beautiful. Catch ya on the flip side.