Reviews for Pink is a Marvelous Color
TheUnnamedAvatar chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
I hope you haven't forgotten about this story, it's amazing!
If you have the time, please continue it!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO YOU HAVE TO FINISH IT! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Besides that, I love it!
glowshadow chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
Great story! Please continueee! (:
musicgoddess618 chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
Haha! I love Gobstopper's...boy do I wish I could turn Harriet into one ... oh well. She sounds too much like Umbidge. *shiver*
Pinky chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Emma... I still cannot belive you wrote/ write MMAD... You know, if you can find it you need to put the sock story up here...that one almost made Mr. Copes expel(sp?) both of us. Ha, good times. And just so that our four year old fued is still in my favor... Dumbledore, one taight her transfiguration and two is now officially GAY! HA! I WIN! Love ya hun! take care
RingWarriorAzec2113 chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
Yep I agree with that sentiment. JK has tried to sink the MMAD Ship but she never will! We shippers outnumber her! I also really can't believe that Albus is Gay. It doesn't make sense to me. (No offence to anyone who is Gay.)

Please update soon. I want to see more MMAD fluff and I'd like to see Xiomara kick Harriet Gobstopper's arse and get her man!
AssortedScribbler chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
I don't and won't believe JK meant what she said abotu Albus, I WON'T! I loved this chapter, you know I adore this fic and thank you so much for continuing it. I love the fluffy way you write MMAD. Thank you! Update soon!

xxStellaxx
T chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
Thank you for updating!
remusROXmySOX chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
this story is so great. i cannot wait to see the chapter tomorrow. i'm weeping with you on the dumbledore is gay thing, i think that she was on drugs or something when she announced that, i might right a story soon explaining her reasons a bit.
NathanDftba chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
I so weep with you, now MMAD is even more AU. When I heared it on the radio (I still don't know why on earth the dutch radio would put in the news) I was like SHOCKED, she sunk the ship!

Anyways, Really nice story again, too bad the next chapter is the last one.
mars planet chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
hahaha, nice story, pretty funny. pity though, that dumbledore is gay ;) .

anyway, who are we to conform to canon, anyway? long live artistic license and all that shit, prefer AD/MM to AD/GG in any case. just doesn't seem that real...

anyway, keep writing!
NathanDftba chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
Really funny and cute!
princessyvaine chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
I always comment every chappie so don't worry about me. I can't wait for the next chappie. I like the story because it's about all sorts of different loves going on between every one. This was sort of how I was going to write Masquerade. not like with harry and stuff but with different story lines.
princessyvaine chapter 3 . 6/12/2006
WoW...I wonder what will happen next. I don't like Miss"Gobstopper" she sounds like a *itch. I'm just saying.
princessyvaine chapter 2 . 6/12/2006