Reviews for Yes, I believe in Santa
Discontinued-account-soz chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
This is getting good! Where are you?! DID YOU DIE?! PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU DIED!

Did you get bored of writing this or something? Still no excuse! Get your lazy ass back to in front of your computer and bring us the next chapter!... Please? :)
roxas-sama chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
pleeeeeeaaaaaase update
scenechick chapter 12 . 11/9/2009
i was in sick while reading this and cracked up so hard at this because i was watching the same movie while reading this and imagining "jack-ass-kun" singing this!lmao!
XShiori-chanX chapter 13 . 8/6/2009
yay! I found another story i like from you! happy me!

Ill be here...waiting till the end of time!

not really.

but still.
dearlybelovedangel chapter 12 . 7/21/2009
is it weird that i find this ahdorable :D sora lurves kairi XD i feel really bad for riku and kairi though and even though i love sora i wouldve been a pmsy girl that day...

ahah i really love wat u did with sora's comments. its like it gives kairi hope and stuff and then he ruins it. i mean he could get the girl earlier if he was nice XD

wonderful job and love the beauty and teh beast part x]
nicolelovestolaugh chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
o I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES! :) sorry... i was having a moment... okay!:) as i was saying *clears throat* um... i forgot... oh yeah! i think that your an awesome writer! keep up the great work!
dearlybelovedangel chapter 13 . 4/13/2009
gar cliffhangers no O well this was a pretty amazing story so far, i couldnt stop reading XD i want to read more and i luv sora in this one too even if he is a jerk ;D update soon!
rare.machination chapter 13 . 3/15/2009
oh my fod please don't stop yet... it was just getting really interesting!
LisLovesYou chapter 13 . 1/23/2009
this story had made me laugh so hard. its not even funny (though it is). i have a feeling my family has now imagined that i have gone completely crazy. anyways great job. never read one that could make me laugh THIS much. and i LOVED the chapter with the beauty and the beast. made me laugh the hardest. Amazing job
XxMidnightWolfxX chapter 13 . 11/28/2008
Ah! It's been so long since I last read this story. It was so amazing. It's a shame you stopped. Regardless, I am a huge fan. And Happy Holidays . . . several yrs later _
Nears Twin chapter 13 . 10/18/2008
Great story
S.Spooky chapter 13 . 5/17/2008
You have to update this. This is hilarious! I can't believe I didn't read this sooner!
Kittenkid77 chapter 13 . 11/7/2007
i think riku should know that kairi loves him before that would be so cool but its ur story and its good so far.
X Fallen Star X chapter 13 . 8/13/2007
UPDATE SOON!

uh-oh...who's gonna get to dance with kairi?

sora or riku...