Reviews for A Winding Road
demongurl11 chapter 81 . 2/11/2013
i really hate this version of Haley she's annoying
xxIn.the.darkxx chapter 28 . 7/7/2012
LOVE THE BRUCAS, Best Fanfic ive read(; X
Till4everEnds23 chapter 115 . 3/21/2012
I'm not going to lie, I hated the ending. I loved the entire story until the last two chapters. Your an amazing writer!i especially love how you made this story so long and you made it seem like it was on tv!
Kagje94 chapter 115 . 12/25/2010
It's a cruel but realistic ending.. A summer affair rarely ends in a lasting mariage.. but still it's kinda sad.

Loved you story though, goos work

Merry Christmas,

Philine
Jdjrjd chapter 115 . 7/7/2010
Just re-read it , it was great
Kimblekn chapter 115 . 5/31/2010
You're not a happy ending kind of person are you? I personally loved the whole story though. I loved how you wrote the charecters. They were so tragically flawed and selfish. It was amazing. I hope Nathan never lets go of Haley. I didn't like that she implied she would leave her children, at least that's what I got from the story. That's just sad and selfish. I HATE Peyton in the show and I hated her in the story. She was so jaded with no reason to be. I loved the story, one of my favorites.
sammmii chapter 115 . 3/31/2010
loved the story:)
Storyteller247 chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
love it
bella chapter 115 . 8/21/2007
wow this fic was wow...luv all the drama but so many unanswered questions...not going to ask cause i like to speculate...it was an incredible story...thank you
little clip chapter 115 . 6/27/2007
Perfect! I'd just finished reading your fic, it was awsome! truly! I spent days dreaming of it. and how it would end! Congratulations! Keep up the good work.
forblueskies89 chapter 115 . 4/22/2007
aw - this made me cry

amazing story hilary, you rock my socks

it's so sad though - so many things

see brucas is my first ship so i'm always happy when they're together

but i do love naley and jeyton alot too, so this still made me sad

very angsty!
forblueskies89 chapter 113 . 4/22/2007
omg peyton's dead? NO

i wanted jeyton in the end

davis is EVIL i tell you!

and peyton didnt even get to kiss jake one last time - she's dead :'(
forblueskies89 chapter 112 . 4/22/2007
is it divorce papers?
forblueskies89 chapter 111 . 4/22/2007
now i feel really sorry for peyton

poor girl - i want her with jake!
forblueskies89 chapter 110 . 4/22/2007
omg this was so confussing to read now the kids have all grown up and are actually talking, lol

and 5 brucas kids? girl you rock! told you brucas is your number 1 ship!
1,686 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »