Reviews for Ill Hopes
AlexaSkylerHolmes chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
awsome! i love this great job your idea is amazing:)
blueeyedprincess100 chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
could you please tell me when you update.
Estelle Tiniwiel chapter 5 . 12/23/2005
I like this story. Your character Alisha is good fun. I look forward to the next chapter and am adding this to my story alert list. Happy Christmas!
Daemon faerie queen chapter 5 . 12/19/2005
Ah it's like Christmas has come early for me. Note: I'm not allowed my copy of CATCF until Christmas (sigh). I can sit here and read the film and see the antics of a "deleted" but not unloved character :)
Daemon faerie queen chapter 4 . 12/13/2005
Cute, she's turning into a right little Miss Wonka!
Daemon faerie queen chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
Aw wow, "hahaha you're really weird!" *Ahem* I mean, yay, you made him so ... good! Bless him and Alisha. Your Wonka is so close to the real one I'm getting worried about my own *sniffs* (I've written a lot more than I posted ;p) but well, he's in different circumstances hehe. Looking forward to more deviations from the script!
Daemon faerie queen chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
Yay she got in! And wow, you knew *all* the words to the song. I only saw it twice so far and forgot them *sniffs* but that didn't stop me annoying everyone with it :p
Daemon faerie queen chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Don't beat yourself up so much, you're worse than me at self-deprecation and that's saying something :p Your writing style is fab! I'm a start on your next chapter now hehe. Ah my beloved William (I don't care if he's really named Wilbur after his dad, "schmeh" is what I'll say ;D), I hope so much she gets to meet him!
Tachyons chapter 3 . 12/5/2005
*laughs insanely*

Awesome!
Alchemelia chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
kewl story, this rating would be for chapter 4, but the stupid thing won't let me rate that for some odd reason... anyway, update soon