Reviews for Not Seattle
intstebri chapter 1 . 3/14/2007

Nice, very very very nice.

Just too short! (I'll always ask for more)

But, very very very Nice!

(lol! Police can't think Logan could do this kind of noise..!)

Thanks you!

(sorry for mu english)
luzer chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
great storyline. loved it.
brittany813 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Aw. nice and fluffy! I like fluff. Not like the last fic I read where one of the main characters died... WHY? Anyways I loved that story!
not falling in love chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
now why couldnt they do that in the show?

i ask you.

aw, twas fantastic

Mari83 chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Your head must be full of competing alternate universes, and I liked this one. Sooner or later an exposure for Eyes Only was likely.

The TV-report was very realistic in that they only cared for the sensation, not for what it caused.

Scott is great. Should have been in the show, too.
Babyangel86 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
ah... dont you just love fairy tales...:-)
Bob chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
“It’s not Seattle.” I love that line! Sums up so much. Thank goodness there was a mischievous Scot there to suggest marriage! Love the way you tied it all up at the end too. A lovely little one off.
shywr1ter chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I like! We all knew it had to happen _some_ time and it's nice they got away together. I like the back & forth between the TV and people watching in the first half, and Max letting Logan know how it is in the second.

However: you know I can't resist a little prod, in the form of an added part of the epilogue...

"And having obtained the patent on the program of 'fish(ing), read (ing), and work(ing)on physical therapy' that allowed severed spinal cords to fully regenerate and return completely to healthy, pre-severed status, Cale-Guevarra Industries became one of the top 10 Fortune 500 companies and made its two shareholders bazillions of dollars."

( knew someone would have to say it... ;})
Maria656 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Very Sweet!

funny line:

“Do you two want to be married?” Scott asked. One day his sense of mischief was probably going to get him killed, but probably not today.