Reviews for Uncensored Ignorance
helaluvE chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
usually i cring when i read the work "fuck" coming out of Rory's mouth but in your stories...damn i love it so much.
sanfrangiantsfan chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Another great piece of writing. That is how you can sum up all of your writing. Great, fantastic. Any synonyms for them. I also loved how you wrote this in the second person. So few people actually write in the second person even though it is so amazing to read. Good job. Can't wait for more writing by you.
someone5 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Love, love, love!

You're just so darn amazing.

;)
DarkAngelSuicide chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Tee hee I lvoe it but it took a minute in the beguining to figure out who the hell Point of view it was
tragicallyepic chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
i like it! it was so in character and perfect and from that episode you could tell thats exactly how Rory felt! great story! its definitley going on my favorites list!
misslove852 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
wow. some intense emotion there. i like it. "you've got moxy." whatever the hell that means, just figured this would a great time to quote. lol. i liked this. stories are always better when written on pure inspiration and turn into something you didn't expect. good job. keep writing.
Jessobsessed09 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I thoroughly enjoyed that
MissPriss11120 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
That was absolutely wonderful! Of course it always is coming from you. In fact, I don't think it is possible for me to not like something that you have written. Anyways, I liked this a lot better than how the show handled it. Rory shouldn't have tried to pretend that seeing Jess and Shane together didn't bother her. They shouldn't have not really talked together for weeks and Rory shouldn't have waited for Dean to break up with her instead of doing it herself. That's just me though, I just don't really like how A-SP deals with a lot of the storylines on the show. Ok, done with little rant now and back to the point. Your writing is fantastic, I've thought so since I read one of your stories for the first time, and I still think so now. I love the way you deal with their emotions in fics, I always love the dialogue, and I pretty much just love everything about the fics. You're an amazing writer, which is why I'm glad that you usually have at least one new fic out each week-usually more. I can't wait to read the next one.

~Elisabeth~
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Oh. Wow. Every single time you manage to blow me away. This was amazing.
spinaround chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Hey, that was great, you should think about adding more chapters!
midtowngirl89 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I was why this story was so good, and then I looked at the author. Well, duh, it's FallAway. I loved it. Favorite line: "Shock is too tame, anger is meaningless, and hurt is overwhelmingly nondescript." The ending was wonderful, also.
friendsqueen216 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I love all of your things, there really well written and this is no different. It's really great. Where do you get your challenges? I'm just wondering.
petitos grasshoppertje chapter 1 . 12/3/2005