Reviews for Twas the Night before the Wedding
InuNaruPokeAlchemist chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Much enjoyed :)
ijustwanttodeletethisplx chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Thank you so much for writing this! I've been looking forever for an at least decent Sheelos lemon that was not overly depressing. And this is much better than decent. o.O it was lemony!
calynbug12111 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
umm...don't you mean honk if your horny?
Fangirl-Keira chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Well.

Just...yum.
Faux Darkness chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Well, I wanted to reciprocate the review, and since I need to broadan my horizons a bit, I decided to review a lemon for once...even though I'm not entirely fond of them. But all in all, this isn't your average lemon, as it had dimensions rather than just sex, as a lot of them seem to lack anything BUT sex. Still, had me a little blushy. ;o

I should probably get to reading some of your chapter fics, but I am too bogged down in the approaching of school to start anything big. I'll get there though. ;)

Your birthday falls on the 4th of December? That's my grandmother's birthday. Keep up the good work too, haha.

-Tabbz
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Swet. Everything about it, seriously. Pulling off a lemon on this site is tough since the nature of the, er, "genre" is to tend towards NC-17, which is forbidden here. Nice work, certainly better than I could have pulled off at sixteen...which would have been around the time that this was written...
TrulySheena chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
aw this is so romantic i don't think you would have a problem writing that because i don't have problems writing like that XD but that's just me...anyway i luff this one shot i think i read it 4 times byez
noi'mafraidnot chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
God. I love lemons. Especially Shellos lemons. Good descriptiveness!
Shelby chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Yellow it is me shelby you don't know me and thats perfectly fine but if you want to know me than here is my email .

I loved this but i thought it to be short but anyways its still good all and all but keep going with this couple email me ifyou wish to.

From: Shelby
Patrickthegiftedone chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I'm not much of a ZeloSheena fan, but that was arther good, keep it up
Stephen chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
WHEW! that was steamy... howeber you could have done more than just a breaking of the barrier scene... ou could have added alot, also you sppent too little time on the bust dude if you detai it out and flech it out to when he purposed to her and all this could be a great romance novel... good luck and stay cool bro!
Ayane-san chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Great story. Very well done and so true. Very good writing too. *leans on a car horn* Darn you...
Mizu-Sama chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
lol. Horn if your Honky. That was all liek WTF and stuff.

Hot, but quick lemon. I have no problems with it. Hey, check out the Sheelos Fic I am writing right now. There will be at least 20 chapters so lol..
Link182 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Very ... arousing and extremely entertainig. Sheena's love was always meant to be passionate and Ibelieve you portraid that very well. Also it had lots of the characters initial character for the game which added to the already ong listsof why your evidentaly good at writing fanfics, carryone writing
Kaiyashu chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Not as graphic as most lemons I read (or some I write, lol) however it made me very happy! Hooray for the Sheena x Zelos pairing with a soft lemon! I absolutely loved it!