Reviews for Timoritus
bec chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Yes we need a sequel! Will she confess to Luke? Will this make her stonger or question herself? This was amazing! Very different but I loved it!
andrea84 chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
I found this story ages ago on and just reread it today. Great stuff! I remember that when I first read this, I was especially struck by Jaina's visit and what she said had happened to Leia. I was very relieved to find out that Mara didn't actually kill anyone ;)

What happened to the sequel? You've got a couple chapters posted on TFN, but it just ends at a cliff hanger and the thread is now locked. Will it ever be continued?
Sexy Scottish Accent chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
Well then...nevermind about what I said last time. Very good ending, though. Scared me half to death by the time I got here, but hey, if that's what it takes... I'm curious as to what Luke's reaction would've been had Mara told him what she had dreamed(?) about. Very good story!
Sexy Scottish Accent chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Wait...so the poison had made her kill Luke and Ben? This is confusing, but I'm assuming that it'll be explained in the next chapter...
Sexy Scottish Accent chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
This is sad...why did Mara kill them? I guess I'll find out in a bit.
HelioQueen chapter 4 . 5/30/2007
wow.

Absolutely fantastic and extremly great!

So much emotion and your writing is good, it doesnt stand out and take attention of the text.

Dark, very dark. but it ended well, leaving a possibility to a sequal.

T: Heli from Finland
HelioQueen chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
Mara blinked.

This is Fantastic!

gotta read the last chapter
Linwe Elendil chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
I can't believe it, but for some reason I just found the end of this! It only took me a year... Boy, am I fired!

Nice job with the ending. Thanks for giving Mara a way out! :-) I was glad to find out that Luke and Ben were still alive.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to look for that sequel you mentioned!
Jade Pilot chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Oh...this is just brilliant! Your L/M characterzations sets the standard for us all!

Bravo!
JadeTakashi chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
This is a great story. I like it. I've never read anything like it, but I just knew, back at the beginning, that it was all just a dream. Myabe it was my own immense connection her character, or maybe it was just a hopeful reader wanting a happy ending. the world may never know.

I can't wait for the sequel if you write one.

I hope you do.
Shada chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
thanks for finishing it was awsome!
MJLS chapter 4 . 4/15/2006
it's a really nice story,It didn't end like I expected but it's a very good ending :D
Jedi-lover chapter 4 . 4/15/2006
Okay, I came back and read the rest of the story, and seeing how it has a happy ending... I am happy now. I would love to see a smutty sequel. You know me, I would never turn that down. :p

Great job, Ginchy!

JL
Treenahasthaal chapter 4 . 4/15/2006
I'm not a Mara fan - but I did enjoy this. It was wonderfully unique and so very well written!
Linwe Elendil chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
Next chapter! Next chapter! Please! I don't usually read something where Luke dies (let alone Ben!), but the end of this chapter gave me some hope... More, please!