Reviews for The Black Widow
DrowningInFeelz chapter 3 . 1/4
UPDATE ASAP
talyy chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
I really enjoy reading this fic, it has an intriguing plot line and very realistic character interactions.
krostovikraven1 chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
No, definitely not boring, on the contrary, but i would like to know the rest of the story but as its been over... or actually almost 8 YEARS! since your last update on this, i'll take it you have not considered to even say you're not continuing it or take it down completely. i'm disappointed :( but it was really good while it lasted.
BartWLewis chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Interesting I like the plot its pretty cool. Hope you update soon. Hopefully Raven won't kill Beast Boy.
Aliutza chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Good story so far, but you could speed it up :)
Novalia1001 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Nice slight tension.
Beast Boy's question at the end was great humor and that Rae vanished was an unexpected but not surprising end. Though I'm a little critical by how many times Raven's blushed, even before she was given the ring, occasional thought processes that one would assume to be Raven's kind of makes up for that.

I almost missed Cyborg; that's how good this chapter was. He's a favourite character of mine.
Novalia1001 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Super creepy! I love it!
I thoroughly enjoy your repetitive references to this "Order" while still obscuring its motives. I mean, I know its the first chapter, but I still like it. 'Course, the bet that Cyborg made with Beast Boy is excellent.
Novalia1001 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Hooked? You asked me if I'm hooked?
I'm FREAKED! You're summary was awesome and your prologue has me misspelling my words because I want to see what's gonna happen! Kill him? KILL GAR?
Nice way to make it profound. I'm literally creeped out by all of this.
LoveBassClarinet chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
I love your writing! All the imagery is excellent and I can't wait to read your next chapter!
TTndAvatarFan chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
oh yay! so that means u'll consider finishing this as well?

*squeals* :D
TTndAvatarFan chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
OMG!

this is another story worth continuing...

please tell me u haven't lost inspiration for this one!
cratbro chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
Why was this abandoned? I'm having a Gir moment here.
JohnnyMakesNuts chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
Ahh! I can't believe its taken me so long to find this fic! I really love it so far and I think it has the potential to be really great and sweet. Please update, I'm dying to find out what happens next! And I know if you do update the second I see that alert in my e-mail box I'll jump for joy!
Tarah21300 chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
Aw! Poor Raven! Even though the whole 'character getting embarrassed because what they are trying to buy won't scan, and it's something humiliating' scene is sometimes over-used, you did a great job with it! I'm glad to see some suspense happening(Gar seeing the ring), but (GASP) you haven't updated in a while, huh? Don't sweat it. I'm not that great at updating either. Hope you come to your senses and update soon because you kick ass! Hope you finish this fic; it sounds pretty awesome!
Dark Fox Angel 13 chapter 3 . 4/28/2007