Reviews for Smile Like Me
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I see. Well, congratulations then for having the honor to write a fic for the social retard ROOT shinobi and artist.

Their smiles does look similar. Naruto just have more practice and experience with it. I can perfectly understand his annoyance. Seeing a hated reflection of yourself in a person can throw someone in an unexplained rage.
lHellol chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
goody good good... Awesome (should say more, but honestly i dont think i need to... You already know that you are AWESOME! XD)
Belle Mort 13 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
cool
Taisi chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I adore this story. My friend sent it to me and I'm glad she did. :D
Cataglottisme chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I love your characterization so much it hurts : s

I love your Sai.
XXbeautifullyXXbrokenXXheart chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
so good!
Mesonoxian chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Wow...that was really powerful...soul shaking kinda
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
OK, I'm sorry, this one made no sense to me at all. Naruto seems to imply that Sai's smile means he's covering up his own insecurities, like Naruto himself, but as far as I know, Naruto has NEVER shown the slightest hint of sympathy towards him that such a realization would imply. Of course, now that I think about it, I haven't actually read or seen those parts of canon- and heck, you said this was slightly AU anyway. It's as well written as usual, just seemingly out of nowhere- which, again, you said yourself.
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Good diaolouge
Selonianth chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
that mask was a hunter-nin mask not anbu
Le Requiem chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
w o w.

and I mean WOW.

This story never fails to strike me as amazing. I love how it's written and I can seriously imagine this scene happening! And the dialouge's great too! I love the rest of your stories and I hope you continue to write more :]!

-Req.
Alina chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
wow that is so awesome! O.O your rock! xD
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Wow O.O

You write such depressive... And full-of-feeling stuff (I don't really know how to describe it)... I love your work
aquadulcis chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Even if this is AU, it's so damn canon. The japanese seem to have a big thing for smiling through hardship and that idea bounces around in Naruto so often it hurts. Sai and Naruto are supposed to be diametrically opposed in terms of character and yet they have that point of commonality immediately. Your dialogue is like a punch, "You smile like me".
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
liked this one-shot very much. very poignant. although i got to ask, why wouldn't sakura heal Sai?