Reviews for And The World Begins Again
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
*GASP* NOOOOOOOOO! A FLAT-LINER! AHHHHH! RYOMMAAAAA HANG IN THERREEEE! -ahem- Sorry 'bout the screaming... I am just so in to this story!
aku no tensai chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
TO be honest, I'd like to know more on the past stalker! After all, he's not gone...just in hiding for a while right? XD
Anyway, I like how the story is going so far The different perspectives are nice too and I refuse (much like Rinko-san) to believe that Ryoma is dead. Please update again!
-AnT
asylvia chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
You will wirte more of this wont you? PLEASE!
Mirsama chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
I really like this story.. Are you continuing it?
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Aw...Poor Ryoma, not even knowing that they are all there and that they do still know him and care for him!

It's nice seeing all this from Tezuka's pov... and it's good to know that Nanjiroh's death is not yet common knowledge.

I like learning the relationships everyone holds now.

Well written! Great read! I know it's unlikely, since it's been almost four years, but would you please update this?
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I wouldn't want to skip the end... It's cool seeing Nanjiroh's ghost.

Yay! Someone did come for Ryoma... He's not alone. Though I guess I could understand that sentiment... Poor guy.

Well written.
Jaricchi chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
wah!don't die Ryo-chin!wah!very good story!please update soon, nah?
Lolita-mist chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
Hmm, so Nanjiroh died on Ryo's B'day and Nanako thought it'll be great to have a surprise party? That's pretty crazy! but I like it!

And Luve the way you make the love lives of hormonal boys soo complicated! But just to clariy, OT4 are already together right? so they're in love with Ryo-chan now?

Update son!
TeNsHi No ToIkI chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
sob... this is such a sad story! poor ryoma! thx for updating! update ASAP!
mandarin'peel chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
ahh the suspense .

i've fallen in love with this story im afraid. its amazingly good.

and i loved the way you described tezuka's feelings towards ryoma. and its always a plus that everyone is owrrying about ryoma too XD its cuter that way.

the last line! ahh whats going to happen?

REALLY can't wait for the next chapter .
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
This is amazing... please continue...
Lost-Remembrance chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
Kya! *glomps* I can't believe that I didn't find this story earlier! I can't wait for the next chapter~! Hopefully, you'll continue with this story. I can't wait! _ *hops off to go and see if there are other stories* Going on my story alert. I can't believe it ended with such a cliffie! .

in Liebe, Red Tail
Angeluswings chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
I really like the story so far. I hope you update someday. I want to know what happens.
Ria Sakazaki chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
cute! love ot5!
kimper chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
You have got such an interesting story here. I'm completely sucked in :) Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what happens next!