Reviews for Hell Eyes
steamrick chapter 53 . 8/15
One hell of a read and a well-deserved spot on my favourites list. Kudos.
rytan451 chapter 1 . 7/4
I only just noticed the note at the top: everything not from JK Rowling is original. Wow. Congrats on creating such an amazing universe.
rytan451 chapter 53 . 6/23
Hi, I've really enjoyed reading this. I know it's been seven years since you've completed this, but I feel obliged to review the best fics I come across, so here I am.
The plot, and characters, seemed well thought out. The main issues are that at times, I find your fic hard to follow (though that's probably because I was tired), and that you failed to capitalize the chapter titles.

I really like the additions to the universe. Did they (the Silent, Origin) come from another book, or did you come up with them yourself? Did you really plan for Harry to become Hell Eyes from the beginning? It certainly seems so from the title.

Thanks for writing this, again, I really enjoyed it.
lover chapter 53 . 6/3
Very interesting fic... Couldn't stop reading until I reached the end...u r super kudi...
PewterTA99 chapter 53 . 5/11
Loved this story. Really great job. Thanks for writing. Its a shame you didnt finish the sequal.
ColourPages chapter 53 . 3/31
My favourite chapter was probably when Harry made his planet, it was so descriptive yet surreal.
ColourPages chapter 52 . 3/31
Oh no penultimate chapter! I like how you resolved the bond.
ColourPages chapter 38 . 3/31
I'm loving this story, it has so many great ideas it could be published separate to Harry Potter! Looking forward to the next section!
Zelara chapter 44 . 3/31
Uh, what about the Black Storm? An army of teleporting warriors would probably be really useful against the Ice lizards, and really uesless against a Great God. Ergo, they ought to still be in Sky End and Harry really should have remembered to go update them on the Eiton & Intuition situation!
Zelara chapter 31 . 3/31
I think its a great story, if a little rushed in the pacing. Everything seems to be happening really quickly, and I think that it might flow better if events were spaced out a bit more. Over a couple of years instead of a couple of ...weeks? months?
Zelara chapter 20 . 3/31
Wouldn't placing the portal inside the Chamber of Secrets be best? It is a large, open space that can not be left without a means of teleportation, but can still be easily entered. Plus, there is a lake for visiting Mers.
doRodrigo chapter 53 . 2/25
Congrats on the great story. Keep up the great work! Cheers!
Zentari2238 chapter 6 . 1/16
False advertisement in it's finest. The author didn't want to put this in his original stories and figured he could slap Harry Potter on it. Pure horseshit.
Alion Soul chapter 53 . 12/1/2015
great story
bleubirdsong chapter 53 . 11/29/2015
Ooh my god! This story was so brilliant and amazing! You certainly did an AU story right. Your ideas were so well-thought out and novel that they could be used easily in a published book! I'm really happy that I got the opportunity to read this. It's been really lovely. My only question - the sequel appears to be very short? I have not read it yet but I hope that this series will continue!
1,208 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »