Reviews for Hell Eyes
winter.habits10 chapter 53 . 6/25
beautiful story
ChocoLollie chapter 44 . 6/20
I totally thought the secret she didn't tell him was that she was pregnant.
Ivycloak chapter 53 . 5/17
Thank you for an amazing, unique story
Ivycloak chapter 31 . 5/16
I love this story. There are so few original Harry Potter fics out there, and even fewer good Creature!Harry fics, and I am so so SO happy to be reading this now, you have no idea! Also, it almost crushed me when Harry got sunsickness, then I realized that there was no way there were twenty more chapters to go and he was dead, so... I may have skipped down in the chapter a little just to confirm so I could get myself through the rest of the text in the meantime. Also just double-checked to make sure this fic was complete and oh my word, you are divine.
You know, fuck Lily and fuck James for abandoning their son. Shitty lying-ass'd parents.
Wut chapter 2 . 1/11
Where the hell is the context? I mean,.. what? This literally makes no sense, and with the chapters being so short it's hard to read into anything written. If anything it feels like a brainstormed story that was heaped together in a rush.

From the three chapters I've read,... I've assertained that only the name Harry, Dumbledoor, James and Lily are from Harry Potter. The rest is a plot for your attempt at writing a book.
Itack23 chapter 10 . 1/4
Interesting chapter of world building, I like how you develop your fic's mythology
Itack23 chapter 3 . 1/1
This writing style reminds me strangely of a good fantasy french author, Pierre Bottero. I think I'm gonna like this fic, as he was my favorite author
Guest chapter 53 . 11/7/2021
I've gotta say this blew me away. This is definitely one of those fics that I could see published if you removed the Harry Potter elements. It's just that good and amazingly original. Thank you for all your effort.
headlesschickenST chapter 38 . 11/8/2021
This is one of my favourite fanfics and I really appreciate how much effort is put into creating all of the lore. It really is unique.
EJHowell chapter 1 . 10/24/2021
This series astounds Mr, the amount of work you put into it, coming up with all the lore of origin and its gods. Plus hwi well the story itself is fleshed out, the characters and their interactions. The chemistry between Harry and Enna is great too, the pairing feels natural and not forced.

You're also just a great writer, you don't get too long winded in your writing, but you don't leave out too much details either. This is by far the most original and probably the best Harry Potetr Fanfic I've read. 10/10 For originality and sheer brilliance.

Can't wait to see how it continues, I'll be sad when I finish it as I just want to read more and more.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/22/2021
I like the story
Guest chapter 43 . 9/29/2021
You probably won't be reading my comment but YOU ARE AMAZING!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/29/2021
But didn't draco joined the deatheaters himself? He was pleased to join death-eaters!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/29/2021
Man,it is amazing. Will harry be going to Camp Half-blood or something? YOU ARE AWSOME SIS! But Draco's relationship with her is unacceptable. I mean,Why is he such a coward!?
1,299 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »