Reviews for Hell Eyes
TwinTigerLover chapter 53 . 3/16/2015
That was epic. I love the story and have recammened it to many others.
I am sorry to say I will not be reading the sequel for a long for I fear it will rune the greatness of this story.

Twintigerlover xx
Guest chapter 38 . 1/11/2015
Hello.
Great work! !

Please keep it up!
Guest chapter 31 . 1/11/2015
Hello.
I want to just leave a note of how much I'm enjoying your work!

Note: I believe the quality of this story is very good. . I also believe hitting up a notch the immersion details could maybe improve it even more. E.g. maybe add some details for the reader to easier imagine your scene-I'm purely talking scene and not the plot of course which I'm enjoying quite.

Thank you for sharing your work here on fan fiction.

Please keep it up.
misherukuro chapter 53 . 1/13/2015
Very well written thanks for the adventure and the great read. ,
Guest chapter 31 . 1/10/2015
i just finished the 31st chapter, and you'reright. ineed to review more. First off, holy fuckin shit i love it. second, is this a crossover or something competley made up by you? if it is the latter, write a is all for now,so keep on riding. Unless of course the story is done and in that case write a sequel.
Liz chapter 53 . 12/17/2014
This story was so dark! I loved all of your original ideas. You put it together very well. It was refreshing to read something different from the other fanfics out there. All you need to do is check your grammar/spelling (or get someone to do it for you), everything else is just fine. ;)
Rumaji chapter 53 . 12/13/2014
Oh my goodness. 7 YEARS? This story is great! I'm telling you, if you tweak this story a bit, and publish it, you will become the next famous author. I am completely serious about this. This story IS AMAZING!
huntyr chapter 53 . 10/25/2014
Oooookay, first of all I just found this story and after reading it cover to cover (metaphorically) in ONE SITTING, I can say that IT. IS. AWESOME!
The story was fast paced, original, and the characters were believable and REAL (for a fantasy novel :p). Hell, with a few tweaks to the story you could make it an original novel and start looking for publishers (though I admit it will likely be difficult to cut out all mentions of Hogwarts and the HP universe while keeping the story structure; and having Dumbledor and co. walk in at the end to find Hermione, Ron, and Draco as acting generals was hilarious).
The foreshadowing of the bird and repetition of the fact that Intuition never made a race came over quite strong, but many other points were subtle enough that I didn't pick up on them until after it happened.
Suffice to say it was a really good story, go change the HP names, places, etc. and find yourself an editor and publisher! Good Luck :D
Lila Dunmare chapter 53 . 10/17/2014
I already read your story a few years ago, but as I read it again now, I'm just as amazed by this fanfiction as I was the first time ! It truli is one of the best harry potter fanfiction EVER ! n_n I absolutely LOVE it !
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 53 . 9/16/2014
Very nice, wish you would update HB
A Sleepless Man chapter 53 . 8/8/2014
My god. That was amazing. I also want to say I hate to for writing it because it took away my sleep and forced me to take 5 hour naps in the day so I wasn't on the verge of passing out. I just couldn't st reading it. The whole time I felt like this was a crossover with another book or movie or something because Origin seemed so... official. It was extremely well written and I must say this is my favorite story I have ever read on this site. I am a bit sad we didn't get to see any other worlds besides Earth Origin and Fraizha, but the magnificance of the story makes it all better. I think I love you.
DylanL chapter 53 . 8/9/2014
So I really liked how they were lenient with intuition for now, I was even sorry for her when it was revealed y she did wat she did. I really hate that there is an incomplete sequel. Especially as it hasn't even been worked on in 5 years, but the way u ended this at least doesn't leave me with an empty feeling of not knowing wat happened. Idk if I want to read the back stories and such right now but I might read them sometime. I really enjoyed the story and I'm glad u said it wasn't a cross over as I could see this leading to a maximum ride x-over in fact I'm pretty sure one of those characters has the black wings of a portal guide, but anyways it was a great story and gave new meaning to God-like!Harry.
DylanL chapter 48 . 8/9/2014
OK I was going to wait until after I finished the story to review but u committed on of my biggest peeves with fan fiction, u failed to up hold ur internal timeline. U told us back when harry was first recovered from the queen, that Rufus had been elected minister and fudge was sacked, so y was fudge minister here. And i thought the place where the 5 races meet was called god's landing. I also want to comment on other things like I was quite upset when u broke Harry's bond, that was quite mean but I can see that it was necessary for later story parts. I was also upset with the statue but it wasn't as bad as I thought, at first I thought it was either Alexander or a clone of harry that had something to do with the centaur blood voldy had earlier, but wat it really was was much more cruel but again I can see how it served a purpose for story telling so I'm not upset. Intuition was a huge surprise for me, I thought when she first appeared she was going to help them escape but after her explanation I was quite cross with her and very surprised, I was of the opinion that voldy was behind the lizards but he is just a pawn and I am interested in wat he was promised in exchange for working with her.
Just a reader chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Hi. I recently found this story and already I can tell this one that I'll be revisiting again after I reach the end.
on.ings.like.weagles chapter 53 . 7/24/2014
I just finished Hell Eyes, and am somewhat saddened by its ending. This is a truly beautiful melding of published fiction and your own story.
If you were ever inclined, it would make for a wonderful platform for an original tale - one that I find to be quite unique.
Keep writing, this tale cannot be the only one of its kind, and I would so wish to hear more of your tales.
1,299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »