Reviews for Hell Eyes
erico.erc chapter 53 . 7/6/2014
This was the third or fourth time I read your story... It is, simply, great. Despite some small grammar errors and misused words, it was very well written.
I have to say, your imagination is humongously huge! The world you have created is very well thought of and complex enough for me to shudder at the simple thought of creating anything similar.
I just wanted to say how glad I am that I took the time to reread your story, amd how sorry I am that your story doesn't get as much recognition as it should.
Best Regards
moving-acc chapter 34 . 6/30/2014
Lush... That bitch...
Guest chapter 53 . 6/18/2014
So very memorable, and in the best of ways.
AnAddictedReader chapter 53 . 6/2/2014
Well, guess who only got three hours of sleep from reading this story and has school and work the entire day? *point thumbs at himself* This guy.
Monsterchizzitz chapter 31 . 5/10/2014
Your story is absolutely amazing, with every cheaper I read I realize more and more how talented you are. Keep calm, Write on.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/2/2014
So I like your view on reviews so I will review and tell you this is so far awesome
kacoo chapter 46 . 4/3/2014
mm i do like the concept of harry get with lush after he dies in the mortal realm
great story by the way so far its awsome
Erico chapter 53 . 2/23/2014
Your story is, without a shred of doubt, one of the best fics I have read in this site. Extremely well written, and above that, a very good plot. Loved the romance, and the twists and turns

Loved it so much, in fact, I read the whole in only two days!

Thank you for spending so much on this Fic,

Erico
Bobette13 chapter 52 . 1/31/2014
Oh jeeze, favourite charater? Umm probably Grey or Jon, both were awesome. Or Ren. You did a brilliant job with all the characters and their characterizations, both the OC and canon characters :)

(lol apparently I already reviewed the last chapter, now I'm curious what I said before...)
Bobette13 chapter 38 . 1/29/2014
This is one of my favourite chapters, I love how you described the world-building process and the Fraizha arc of this story :)

(Actually, being unable to get Fraizha and Harry breaking/bending the godly rules out of my head brought me here to read this for the nth time. Love this fic.)
Indecisive Bob chapter 53 . 1/11/2014
Fantastic story! Besides a few points in the story where it felt like something happened way too fast (kind of like Harry and Enna's relationship, but I suppose that was sort of explained by Lily), the story was good. I was kind of upset that Enna stayed comatose for such a long time, but I suppose there wasn't really anything she could have been doing anyways if she was awake besides causing emotional problems for Harry. Once again, great story! Now I'm going to hop over and start reading the sequel.
Gomar chapter 53 . 1/9/2014
That was one hell of a story ! Very creative, and poetic too (I was touched by the strong-soulled stars..). At first I wasn't convinced by such a vastly AU story but you won me over with your gallery of attaching characters !
Guest chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
This is boring...the plot is thick as merlin's beard, I do hope this is actually a Harry potter fic because to me it's like your just using it to lure more readers -.-
David chapter 53 . 1/3/2014
Wow, you have created such a plethora of detail and story. I love the concept behind Origin and everything about it. It truly shows in your writing the love you have for you characters. There is such a premise behind Origin and your story I could see it being published. This story is hands down the absolute best fanfiction i have ever read. Incredible.
Intuition chapter 31 . 12/11/2013
Amazing job, thank you for the great story!
1,299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »