Reviews for Hell Eyes
w-i-n-d-w-a-r-d-420 chapter 53 . 11/18/2013
i lovvvveeeeee your story i hope i will be as good as you one day!
kurathedog chapter 53 . 11/18/2013
I love stories where people build their own actual AU, and you did an amazing job. Most stories that claim to be alternate universes are more of deviant universes, where things change slightly and follow a butterfly effect, but here you did a brilliant job of building an entire second world augmented to the wizarding world. The wizards could have been more helpful, as they were sort of pushed to the side as the story went on, but this was a great HP in another universe story.
recount chapter 37 . 11/10/2013
I can honestly say that I've never read anything where the MC created their own planet.
I have to say that I love it.
recount chapter 36 . 11/10/2013
FQ:
At first Harry slept peacefully, but after a time he began to dream. His near death experience must have brought him closer to his demi-god side, because it was similar to his dream at Sky's End. The anxious voices pleaded to him, only this time he could understand them. He listened to one after another, and instead of becoming anxious like them he became angry. They were miserable and very lonely, and they only wanted help.
I'll help you… Harry promised silently, wondering if they could hear him. You are not alone.
recount chapter 34 . 11/10/2013
Favourite scenes:
"You look down," Harry ventured as he passed the glowing man, who must be a God.
"My people are destroying my planet and killing each other," he said woefully.
"That's... unfortunate," Harry replied, not sure what to say to someone who owned their own planet.
"But I don't have a 'people' like you do," Harry pointed out. "And I didn't understand anything they were saying, it was all a muddle, and they sounded unhappy."
"Simple, Harry. It's the people that need you."

When Draco says, "I'm certainly not feeling particularly useful at the moment," despite the fact they have wands, I just realised that they should have been able to get water in the desert - they're wizards, they should have just cast aquamenti, and then they'd be good on the water front.
recount chapter 30 . 11/10/2013
I figured the sun-sickness had a underlying purpose.
I feel vindicated.
Kiyo-Cub chapter 53 . 11/7/2013
just... wow...
CaraCersei chapter 53 . 10/18/2013
This was a fantastic story, I loved it! You created a beautiful and fascinating new world which is brilliantly interwoven with Potter verse. Thankyou for sharing this; I greatly enjoyed reading it!
Novacore chapter 53 . 7/3/2013
One of the best AU stories on this site, no doubt. It's mind boggling that a story of this magnificence only has 1000-ish favs since it could easily compete with the current top fav-stories.

I like a lot of fanfics but this one is on a whole new lvl, it's one of the "must read" stories on this site :d.
Aurora Selene Potter-Malfoy chapter 53 . 7/2/2013
This is an amazing story! I would have loved to have read more about what happened after everything settled and find out how Harry was able to create a home while being blocked from his powers.
Veyrona chapter 53 . 6/27/2013
I'm absolutely... Blown away.., this was the best fanfic I have ever read! It's amazing! My favourite chapter would be 27, the lockdown. I have always loved the parts in stories when the learn some big secret about something or someone and their reactions!
DarkthShadow chapter 53 . 6/21/2013
Damn, this is an amazing story. Great Work.
GreenAlien123 chapter 53 . 6/3/2013
Great story!
spannerMonkey chapter 53 . 5/18/2013
Oh my.
This was an amazing read. It's five-to-one in the morning and I've just sat and read the entire thing. I dont believe there is any greater thing I could say than having been hooked for all 210 THOUSAND words.

I have read many of the great pieces which have come through these pages. Running from 600 word string pullers to half-million epics dwarfing the originals in both length and content. Many of them now lost to The Purges. I've been there as many of them have been penned, abandoned and resurrected, spent many hours, in many fandoms. Through university and into my working career.
So believe me when I say that Hell Eyes has garnered a spot high up in my lists, that it means something.

My favourite. Gonna go with 44, taking Enna through the Void. For many different reasons I loved this chapter, despite, or rather 'because' of the emotion through it. This scene would not have worked if there was no reader attachment to both characters and 'their' attachment, if you could not evoke a response in the reader.

I do not doubt there are many parts you wished were better, or mistakes you may think are glaring. But when a story has hooked its readers like this, such that they do not detract at all. That whole is so inviting and.. great, those faults which stand out so much to you have no effect. Then that story is either really bad or really good. I hope this passes along which end of the spectrum Hell Eyes is at.

Well Done.

spannerMonkey
RationalWarlordSkitter chapter 53 . 5/4/2013
Epic, a truely amazing contribution to the Harry Potter fandom. And you made this whole other world with no need for crossover! I cant wait to read the sequal.
1,299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »