Reviews for Hell Eyes
Mystic 777 chapter 53 . 4/24/2013
Wow, this story has eaten my brain for the last few days... figures ffn was acting up as I tried to read the last few chapters (scowl). It also prevented me from reviewing for quite some time :C

Anyway, this was a really awesome work and the care and time you put into it is clearly evident. Bravo on weaving such a grand tale and peservering to finish it! Thank you for sharing your work with us!
Guest chapter 53 . 4/19/2013
In response to yout review question, My favorite chapter was chapter 12. I don't know why but after reading that chapter i decided that this wasn't just a good fanfiction,but that it is probally the best fanfiction i've ever read.
Guest chapter 53 . 4/19/2013
As good as a real book. you could totally publish this is if the MC wasn't Harry potter. If this was a book i would buy it.
ErrorInvalidEntry chapter 53 . 4/4/2013
I AM FREAKING IN LOVE WITH YOU! THIS MADE MY DAY! I had 2 essays to write...yep nope I read this! xD Freaking AWESOME! My mind is blown.
Tacny chapter 31 . 3/21/2013
ive read your story many many timas its so awesome!
durararaaa chapter 53 . 3/15/2013
Brilliant story. Managed to read the whole thing over just a few hours. Definitely will be checking out the sequel.
Celexs Draconia chapter 53 . 2/27/2013
This was an amazingly unique story. I look forward to reading the next part. Excellent work.

Cel
DarkAngelBoi70 chapter 31 . 2/27/2013
Loving this story! It's so unique...in a very good way. :-)
Abbyngton chapter 47 . 2/5/2013
This is a really good story, i will finish Reading it. But not tonight as the text is getting blurry... Mina
Guest chapter 53 . 1/26/2013
Oh wow! That was an amazing story, i literally couldn't stop reading it XD
Thanks for the awesome read, i'm off to look at your other stories
hotcat chapter 53 . 1/2/2013
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/29/2012
Hahahahhahaha I read your rant at the end and got scared. ;;) I usually review at the end but hey! I'll review now too. :) I love the story so so so so much and really think that your creativity and writing ability is astoundingly amazingly fantastic! I'm just so into the story, I don't wanna have to stop and review now! I love the whole concept of Origin and the six gods. I honestly think you should make a whole other story about this, with different characters perhaps? But I'm sure, with your awesomeness, you could come up with a whole other plot and myth for it. :) anyway, I've reviewed enough! Time to jump back into this yummy chocolate-cake equivalent of a story, :D
Thalarob chapter 53 . 12/6/2012
I don't know if you are still around fanfiction dot net or not but I wanted to leave a thank-you note for this story anyway. I must say, not very far into the story I found myself thinking that with a few changes to remove the direct references to the harry potter series this story read like something that could have been published as original fiction.
That being said, on the off chance you have gone on to write your own original fiction, please let me know where I should go looking for it.
Again Thanks