Reviews for Hell Eyes
destructive.engineer chapter 53 . 9/9/2021
I just finished this story, I only found it yesterday and I must say, WOW what a story, this is by far one of the best I've read. Truly a masterpiece, from the world building to the way it was written all excellent very nice job done
Guest chapter 25 . 8/26/2021
It is a great story.
My apologies for not reviewing story is so good that you could make a movie based on Origin alone
Guest chapter 31 . 7/28/2021
I didnt review since this story is more than 10 years old. But maybe you still read this: thanks for writing! The idea is really original and creative
Guest chapter 53 . 7/27/2021
This was dope, such a cool and imaginative plot.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/26/2021
I can't put this down. This is really intense and easy to be immersed in. Usually the way Harry gor blamed after being raped would have forced me to disassociate but this one actually managed to pull me through on the faith that it would be resolved in a way that didn't make me want to drop it in disgust. I'm suprised that all characters managed to retain some humanity, even the literal rapist. I'm still bot sure how to feel about the current situation/entanglements but I'm willing to go along, which is more than I would have expected. Interested to see where this goes. I exctually genuinely admire and respect these characters, and how they deal with their circumstances. Kimda helps me work through some of my own bad experiences.
Domia0Abr0Wyrda chapter 19 . 6/16/2021
Your world-building is phenomenal!
I like stories based on their world-building more than the plot or the characters, and this is one of the best I've seen! Not only in fanfics but with original works as well.
I don't care how the rest of the story plot goes - for me, this is my favorite HP fanfic.

I've noticed you've started but not finished a sequel to Hell Eyes.
I hope you start writing again. It doesn't have to be this fanfic, but your writing and world-building skills are too precious to go to waste! You could write original stories
Cwhit930 chapter 53 . 5/29/2021
Wow what a great story. Loved the originality of this work and the depth that you gave each plot and character. Thank you for the share
MakhaiArcanum chapter 53 . 4/18/2021
I don’t know if you still read these comments, but I hope that you do see them; now or some day in the future. I wanted to tell you how much I love this story. This is one of the only books I ever reread, not just fan fiction. Your world building is amazing, especially your pantheon of gods, and you manage to merge it seamlessly with the Harry Potter world. This is not just a Harry Potter fan fiction, but it’s not just some random story thrust into the Harry Potter world either, instead you have artfully put the two together in a way that is truly impressive. Honestly, I could keep going on about so much more of this, but I don’t want to sound too tacky.

Great writing, and I hope you have a good day.
~ Machai (/Makhai)
MARDONSGT chapter 53 . 2/13/2021
Wow, what an amazing story! You have an outstanding capacity to bring the reader into your story and their world. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 53 . 1/25/2021
This story was AMAZING DUDE! Sorry for leaving a review only on the last chapter but I was so caught up in the story and just couldn't put it down! Truly a great read, thank you for putting it out into the world.
MayaviPanchi chapter 53 . 1/5/2021
This fic was so brilliantly written that I would have paid to read more of it.
Generally if you are writing a new story with a new world in it, it's really difficult to explain it so brilliantly that the readers are able to imagine and live your world in accordance to how the author imagined it originally.
But I have origin and sky's end in my mind firmly imagined.
Really good work, this is one of those fics that leaves a mark on your soul, and you remember it for the rest of your life, and you find yourself always coming back to read it one more time.
I was really sad and shocked to see, so little favourites and follows for your story.
My advice would be to remove this story and post it again on the site weekly per chapter, and I am confident that this story will receive the attention and love that it deserves.
Again thank you for this story.
Bel.29 chapter 53 . 12/9/2020
Such a fantastic story. One of the best I’ve ever read.
dearAjax chapter 53 . 11/12/2020
I enjoyed this fic from begining to end
Thx for writing this ️
Guest chapter 53 . 11/5/2020
Excellent story, some of the most fleshed out theology and most interesting takes ive ever read. I believe with some changes the story could be made into a legitimate book series without mention of harry potter. If you cut out the hp elements and maybe made a secret society similar to it on Earth than it would still work.

Anyway great work, I really enjoyed it
Matt chapter 44 . 10/3/2020
I don't understand. Has Harry completely forgotten about magic? Everything he learned at Hogwarts? Couldn't he have transfigured Enna into something inanimate to take her through the Void? You seem to be making things more difficult for him than they need to be, by making him stupid.
1,299 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »