Reviews for Hell Eyes
Silver Crescent Eclipse chapter 53 . 5/3/2010
Dude, this story is AWESOME! It's rare to read a story with so much detail on this site. Personally, I've only read a few with this much dedication put into them. You should be proud of yourself.
The story line was great and always kept you on your toes. Like Harry being a demigod- SO did not see that coming. But it was an excellent twist. I loved the part where Harry was able to free all of the Portal Guides. And when he brought them to their planet. To bad that Aadon had to die; I really like him. At least he's not completely out of the story (then again, he's not completely in it, either). But oh well.
It was also very original. I must say, I have read hundreds (if not more, I've kind of lost track) of stories on this site and this has to be one of the more creative ones. It's also a story that you could't help but keep reading (I spent an entire day and a half doing nothing but read this story; I dead serious, it really caught me, hook, line, and sinker). It just had so many twists and plot bunnies in it that it just never got boring. I love how you featured all of the characters to, you did an excellent job on building them up. Especially the Gods. (I feel bad for Dark Eyes though, getting locked up like that). It's awesome how you brought James back too, I was wondering if we would see him again.
All in all it was excellent. I can't wait to read the sequel. Hopefully it will feature a lot of Harry, I've become fond of his character.
BTW, what happened to Jon? It didn't really go into detail, just mentioned he was flying under the rocks when they fell. I hope he's still alive, it would be a shame for such an excellent character to just die. And he should be a main character, he was there from the beginning!
You should so get a story published, especially if it's anything like this one. Just for future references.
Anyway keep going! You're doing great and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
Silver Crescent Eclipse
lordamnesia chapter 53 . 4/25/2010
I finally finished reading this story after a couple years of leaving it alone, and the ending didn't disappoint. I was a little shocked by the continuation epilogue, but I can deal with that.
psycho1212 chapter 53 . 4/16/2010
this is perhaps the best story i've ever read
Bobette13 chapter 14 . 4/10/2010
in the first paragraph you used the word first four flippin' times. not only is that slightly confusing, but it makes the idea lose its importance (as in emphasizing first time and first smile).

Find some synonyms for a few of the firsts; also, with two of them you're showing the order of events, in which case you should only be using first once anyways.

great story, by the way.

this is my second time reading it, already it's easier to keep all of these characters straight! ah well, trade off of originality is losing the crutch of cannon to keep plot and characters straight.
Junky chapter 53 . 3/19/2010
I loved this story. I started it a long while ago but because the updates were so sporadic, I decided to read it when it was done. I hadn't realized that it was until yesterday when I was looking through my fav list for rereading (I've read most of the good HP fics in existence from 2001) and I'm glad for it. I hope that updates for the sequel (which I'm going to read now) will be more frequent. Your world is amazing, and in fact, I think it has inspired me to write again after 5 years. Thank you for that. :)
Dragonanzar chapter 53 . 2/15/2010
brilliant story! i don't know which was my favourite chapter, perhaps when harry was revealed to his friends and to hogwarts. it's your fault i was up until 2am last night, reading your story; you made it too absorbing;). why don't you just tweak this story a little so it's not crossing any copyright borders and try to publish it? i know i would read something like this!
Tiberianfest chapter 53 . 2/14/2010
Good god man that has to be one of the best storys i have read on fanfiction. And to do it for 7 years i admier your deadication and look forwarded to reading more great stories by you
Reshmi Solaris chapter 53 . 2/10/2010
An exquisite and delightful tale of high adventure. Thank you for such a delightful story. I started and finished in two days - despite a severe headache from my computer.
FF-StayGold chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Hi. Not sure if I ever reviewed but I read this story a long time ago and loved it 3!
hypercell chapter 53 . 1/30/2010
I loved this story. It was amazing! The 7 years were totally worth it. This was amazing! I love it! I have no idea what my fav chapter is, but I'll read it again soon, and then decide! I LOVE IT! Thank you so much for this amazing story!
hypercell chapter 46 . 1/30/2010
To romances! Harry is quite busy! lol, I love the story, and still think you should take the idea and write a book!
hypercell chapter 38 . 1/29/2010
Did Harry go into the portal with him?
hypercell chapter 31 . 1/29/2010
I love your story so much I always want to get to the next chapter so quickly, it takes to much time to review...sorry!
hypercell chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
instead of this being a ff, make your own character as the main character and publish it as a book!
NeoGetz2063 chapter 53 . 1/26/2010
hiya,

I Just wanted to write a quick review to let you know how much I loved this story. It was wonderfully original and kept me hooked all the way along.

I'm kind of sad to have reached the end but at the same time it ended so well that to add more would ruin such a lovely tale.
1,299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »