Reviews for Hell Eyes
IronHair chapter 1 . 9/30/2020
Rereading
JhunkubirHazra chapter 53 . 9/23/2020
It would be better if Harry was like Loki in the Disney teaser: I've got to burn this place to the ground. It would be better if Harry was a borderline sociopathic bastard, who does not take any shit from anybody. If the Harry from The Denarian Renegade was here, it would have been a more marvel movie-like experience . Flimsiest of plots, held together by a lot of action scenes and bad humour, but still a huge deal. Except for that flimsy plot part.
Erratic Puddle of Something chapter 2 . 8/21/2020
Finally found this fic once again! I've been searching it for a long time, longing to re-read it. This is a very worthy read, I love it so much
Balder chapter 46 . 7/11/2020
I like Lush's character and her and Harry do have a fitting symmetry together. I just hated how she royally scr3w3d up so many things with just one act. I personally hope that the author finds a path to happiness for her, Harry, and Enna. Dont know how, maybe he can live his mortal life with enna and after with lush, but that would be too sad. Maybe Enna and Lush could merge, or maybe harry could one day with the help of gramps split himself into two people, a mortal and divine self. The mortal self stays with Enna and the divine with Lush. I think lush was an unnecessary complication but the author did her character well and she certainly adds depth to the story. Also the cry babies raging at lush's action need to grow up. Just because you dont like what happens in a story doesnt mean that its bad writing, a certain moron was confusing their fragile emotional response to a dramatic in story with writing quality, What happened was unfortunate but that does not mean that the quality of the writing was somehow poorer for it. Just as how song of Ice and fire series does not have bad writing just because bad things happen in the books.
DocOck chapter 18 . 7/8/2020
He's acting like this new found pride in his sense of self somehow changes things. Either Harry or the authors forgetting that these guys tend to enjoy murder sprees and rampage against one another. Until these problems are resolved he's still got issues. Thats what ive liked so much about this story; its wrong how the cursed are treated but much of it is them having no other known options. This 'youre damned regardless of your choices' is a very mature and intellectually deep philosophy that asks the readers what they would do in a terrible situation where you are forced to either make an immoral choice or to allow innocent people to suffer. Granted I think the amulets could help avoid most conflicts long enough for them to port into space which might allow them to cool off. It might also be that a cold and inhospitable environment might also be more suited to their constitution.
riverlover chapter 53 . 5/21/2020
Initially I was hesitant to read. I'm not always a fan of stories that add a ton of different elements to the point that it is almost a new story instead of Harry Potter. However, this was very well written and despite my beliefs I read the whole thing. Towards the last twenty chapters I even started binge reading. Your words were captivating. Thank you for sharing your vision. You should consider writing your own published works.
HpFaN2o0r chapter 53 . 5/5/2020
This was a thrilling tale, although it could have some better backstory explanation.
King Smork chapter 53 . 3/27/2020
Loved this fic glad i found it
Guest chapter 53 . 11/24/2019
this was so good dude
Guest chapter 23 . 10/5/2019
Liked how you took the time to make an entire mythology/religion for the story. Also liked the different groups of creatures, types of creatures, and kingdoms, and how they all tied in to the mythology/religion of the story.
Roostertheking chapter 53 . 9/12/2019
Loved it.. I read it 3times... Wonderful writing...
I didn't like Lush.. Whatever her reason was... Just because it was a boy who hot raped.. It was taken very lightly... No punishment for her.. Infact harry started feelings for her... Thats wrong...
HJP4Life chapter 53 . 9/10/2019
Cheers, what a wonderful story. I'm glad that I comitted to reading it. It's been quite some time that I've really enjoyed and finished a story. I'm definitely going to check out the sequel!
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 53 . 9/6/2019
shit
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 33 . 9/6/2019
I could fix Harry's bond, but I'm such a stupid fucking idiot of an author, that I'd rather shitty drama be engineered instead. - Jezaray

Stupid retard.
Andrius chapter 53 . 9/6/2019
One of the most original HP fics I've had the pleasure of reading. Could stand on its own as a separate fantasy novel.
1,299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »