Reviews for Hell Eyes
mysterywalker chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
*I* want you to hurry your butt up *grin*.

Bloodbeast sounds kinda like a *dundundun* WEREWOLF! AHH! Run away!

So, did Harry like, astrally project himself to the place where the flying people were and kick the beasties ass then astrally project himself back, forgetting that he had bitten a huge chunk out of the thing and leaving its dirty claw in his mouth to infect him and turn him into one of them unless he was miraculously saved? *deepbreath*

Yeah.

And you'd better update, because I know your name so I can use it in a fandomspell to hunt you down and chain you to your keyboard, mwaha.

Are you going to bring Sirius back *is hopeful* *COUGH*Harry/Sirius, yeah!*COUGH*

So. Update.

~mysterywalker
mysterywalker chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
Hey there!

This is certainly intriguing.

Soul-less - maybe all the dudes who fall through the veil go there and wander about and be freaky - or perhaps the Dementors live there or is where they come from. *is excited*

I take it Dark Eyes is not a good omen, especially when he's bent over your baby and apologising for something I reckon hadn't happened yet? *wo* *wiggles fingers*

Go Harry, you tell that patronising biatch! *points at winged woman* SMACK HER A GOOD ONE, MY BOY!

*does the hyper dance*

Ooh, this is so exciting - update soon!

Or else!

~mysterywalker

By the way - is WHNH abandoned now? What's the plan?
Nanashi-tenshi chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
poor harry... please update soon! I really like this story so far!
Bluesnowman chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
interesting chapter
Hierran chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
This is very interesting! what a cliffie! dying to know what happened next D
Nanashi-tenshi chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I really like the start of this story! Keep up the good work and get the next chapter out soon!
Never Odd Or eveN chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
great start, i'm loven the plot bunnie, can't wait to see what happens, update ASAP
Bobboky chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
nice work
Bluesnowman chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
great start dant ait for more
1,299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87