Reviews for Repairing the Past
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Awww cute, I loved it and awesome job
AdidasRed chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
WOW..another great story...I'm really impressed with ur writing skills...And..may I suggest for u 2 write another great story with a happy ending? so Far i've read most of ur inuyasha stories and i luv them all...Oh yea, I'm a great Sesshy fan too! p do inform me if u've written another story yea!
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
...maybe I should just read all your stuff... then do one big review... ah well, once a fabulous read. _
wbaker5286 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
what i liked most in this story, is that it was just the two brothers, exploring their relationship, or lack thereof. there were no others to distract from the emotion you seem so apt at displaying between them.

the underlying family tie is an important theme to you, and i don't think i've ever read another author who explores it better.

i loved the way you pointed out the similarities along with the differences. i love the dichotomy of the situation.
Bibi11 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Sweet reconciliation piece with Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha. Nice!
I'm Nova chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
So good! That's what all we are dreaming about... Sessh accepting Yasha. I love it!
Jaime Snyder chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
T_T That was beautiful! Awe, it was awesome! I love Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru brotherly stories like this!
ReviewerWriter chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
This story was excellent. The writing style was so vivid and descriptive; one of the best pieces I have read so far...such a fantastic way of expression. What a fantastic job you did! Thanks for writing this.
wolfygirl13 chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
AW! I love it! That was so sweet! This is by far one of the favorite oneshots I've ver read in my entire life, and believe me, I've read hundreds, possibly nearly a thousand one-shots. You did a great job on this one and should be very very proud of yourself. :)

And it was just so kawaii!
InuGoddess715 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
This was a very nice one-shot. It was also so SAD. Although Inuyasha's character is too cocky to show it, but Sessh's barbs must hurt. This story does a good job of revealing what that hurt must be like. I'm a sucker for stories where Sessh and Inu act like brothers anyway. So, this was just a treat.
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
This was good!
Never Surrender chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
wow...very emotional
Hypatia-s chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Simply beautiful, in some parts quite sad, but really wonderful.
sesshygirl1212 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
o0o0o i love it. so diffrent it made me think(weird?) oh please contiune, it's really good update son!

~sesshygirl121~