Reviews for To Fight The Coming Darkness
Zaari Vael chapter 7 . 4/16
in universe Harry Potter Clue. That's hilarious.
montanoaries9 chapter 13 . 3/28
nahhh dropped it here, it goes from realistic to not realistic an empath seriously what is this x men?
AudiArcher chapter 15 . 3/15
Other evil-Dumbles fics have Fawkes siding with Harry because Phoenixes are portrayed as light creatures. Like unicorns. If a unicorn was Fumblefore’s familiar, I wouldn’t expect it to be chill with the way he manipulates and controls others.
My head canon for Fawkes in evil-Dumbledore fics is that they bonded when he was younger and more righteous/heroic. Fumbles gets older, more callus, less scrupulous, and Fawkes doesn’t really see it until it’s blatantly turned on Harry (another person Fawkes has connected with). Then he’s all “moral compass symbol” as he sides with Harry.
Also. APWBD is getting old and Fawkes will need a new pet human to replace him. He’s just making inroads.
Yeah, every book and movie ever made should have the villain reappear in the last scene just to give a middle finger to the audience and remind them that the whole fucking thing was for nothing.
Rereading this. I like the irony of the double meaning of the chapter title: Lily and Harry's reunion as well as Molly's reunion with her lost children.

BJH
Corwyn chapter 41 . 1/16
Wow. I loved this story, though? because? some parts were haunting. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Corwyn chapter 29 . 1/14
1 for Badass Neville
Corwyn chapter 27 . 1/13
1 for a properly nasty Snape Death scene
Corwyn chapter 23 . 1/12
1 for Harry saving himself by using a mid-fall portkey! I was expecting "sudden animagus" given the previous scene with Peter, but this works much better than my idea :-)
Corwyn chapter 16 . 1/11
1 for Ghost Percy saving the day :-)
Corwyn chapter 12 . 1/11
1 for the "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" scene.
Corwyn chapter 9 . 1/10
1 for the Dursleys having a good reason to hate Harry
100 for that NOT being enough for Harry to forgive them for it
Corwyn chapter 6 . 1/10
1 for Neville hiding underwater using gillyweed
10 for Badass Neville using Murder By Knight Bus :-)
Finderin chapter 4 . 11/10/2020
I really like the way you portray Voldemort, he is more realistic with his intelligence. I always wondered why so many authors let him sit on his throne all day. What good is all his personal magical power if he never uses it?
Kit Willow chapter 6 . 10/27/2020
You obviously didn't read the canon well, Neville could already see a Thestral , he witnessed his grandfather's death.
3,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »