Reviews for To Fight The Coming Darkness
JPugs chapter 41 . 7/15
Thanks for writing:)
lzagotti chapter 19 . 6/29
This is a great story but one complaint I have is o think you treasy rape to callously. Both Luna and Tonks have been assaulted but it barely brought any hardship on tonks. The main focus of that was her not being able to shift because of the spell not because she was raped. I think you should either spend more time showing the negative affects of rape victims or not include it in your story.
kyoshi711 chapter 2 . 6/20
Harry should have the guts to tell Dumby to go pee up a rope!
meandyouandyouandme chapter 41 . 6/10
Enjoyed your fic. Thank you
Jake Crepeau chapter 13 . 6/4
The difference is, since the Galleon is actually real gold, it has value in and of itself. Muggle money is what is known as "fiat" money: Nothing of any intrinsic value backs it. It's just a piece of paper, or an aluminum coin. By themselves, worthless, but acknowledged as legal tender.
When the US was on the gold standard, each piece of paper money had a corresponding bit of gold with the same serial number on it. Prices were extremely low at that time; in late 1960s and early 70s, the minimum wage was somewhere in the vicinity of 70 cents an hour, and it was enough to support a family. Prices were extremely low. A piece of bubblegum cost a penny, a chocolate bar cost five cents, and an ice cream bar cost a quarter. In 1972, we abandoned the gold standard and went to the fiat money. Suddenly prices skyrocketed; by 1975, minimum wage was around 5 or 6 dollars an hour. That's an increase of SIX TIMES in the space of three years. And it's been going up ever since. So, yeah, the wizarding world can take the muggle world to the cleaners financially.
Master of Energy chapter 41 . 6/4
a dam good story
Jake Crepeau chapter 6 . 6/3
I've been living in the South for nearly forty years now; while I love a lot of the traditional Southern food, I've never been a fan of sausage, so biscuits and gravy wasn't a big hit for me. I much prefer SOS, which is pretty much the same thing, but with chipped beef instead of sausage, and it's served over toast instead of biscuits. Yeah, I know, that's my GI background showing. ;D
kagehisa chapter 3 . 5/20
...FUCK ARGUING WITH DUMBLEDORE AND JUST KILL HIM ALREADY!

AND BURN SNAPE TOO!

FUCK'S SAKES!
Bmah chapter 14 . 5/15
I definitely didn't laugh maniacally at the end of the wizengamot session
TheFloristFriar chapter 16 . 5/8
PERCIVAL! YOU SLYYYYYY DAAAAAAAWWWWG
TheFloristFriar chapter 8 . 5/7
HELL YES. I don't know why, but I love the Charlie-Narcissa pairing, kudos
TheFloristFriar chapter 7 . 5/7
Every inch of this has been amazing so far, and I love how your A/N keeps mentioning the 40k mark when it's now over 340k ;)
Rhino109 chapter 10 . 4/28
Dispersed*
Rhino109 chapter 8 . 4/28
Peter and Annabeth? XD "Peter JohnsonD Perfect.
Rhino109 chapter 6 . 4/27
Neville suddenly doesn't have a shirt. Okay. You really like shirtless post-battle Gryffindors, don't you?
2,879 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »