Reviews for To Fight The Coming Darkness
anon chapter 1 . 2/19
thought you should know someone is posting your story as their own.

s/12843088/1/To-Fight-The-Coming-Darkness-by-Taure
Sadhaka chapter 19 . 2/6
More rape. I'm done this is shit.
Sadhaka chapter 12 . 2/5
Using rape in a story kills it for me. Way too many POV's.
Shadowdog11 chapter 27 . 2/5
I’m a bit sad he had to rely on Phineas, but it’s fitting. I can’t wait to read about his aftermath!
Shadowdog11 chapter 23 . 2/5
Yes! Get him!
Shadowdog11 chapter 16 . 2/5
HELL YES! Thank you for delivering me a “win.” I’ve got 4 stories I’m juggling and 2 audiobooks. It’s no “Snape getting his spine ripped out” but I’ll take it.
A reader chapter 9 . 2/3
I get that you don't actually appreciated the "Saint Lilly Potter" personna ...thus being said your version of Lilly just doesn't make sense ...the way you described her, she would have ended up in Slytlerin with Severus ...and undestrand when writers take some actual traits of characters and exasgerate them to explain the character going one way or another, but that just seem baseless ...

I really like to read story when Harry get independant but yours just seems really unreallistic ...Narcissa just getting her divorce and leaving without really acknolewging Draco was one of the many signals that i wouldn't finish the story but there was some really interesting thing, so i wanted to read more of it ...

But argh this chapter is just like the last drop for me, sorry !

Still i did enjoyed some part of it, and i can recognize the time and effort each fanfic writer put in their fanfictions so thank you for that and your time.

Hope my review is clear (it is really hard to express one's opinion in a langage that is not my mother tongue ...so i really hope the review make some sense).
noxenrom chapter 2 . 2/2
Shitfic
Jen chapter 41 . 1/8
Thanks!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2017
The way harry shifts from a wimp, too some supposed 'independent wizard' in the first chapters is so dumb i wanted to slam my head in a wall. And the will of Sirius and the Potters even dumber. And harry offering Narcissa 50 times the amount she wss supposed to be given without any cunning is as retarded as there being no caviats in the Potter will.. like if our secret keeper betrays us, dursleys abusing our son. And you justifying that somehow by 'oh whoe us poor muggles' THEY ABUSED HARRY! And no lawyer or court would have given them a dime!
BillBrink chapter 41 . 11/17/2017
Such a great story and talent. The plot full of twists and surprises, the battle scenes were terrific. Thanks you for sharing your talent with us.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2017
This chapter was brilliant...
Fumbls chapter 41 . 10/17/2017
Quite the story. The middle gets a bit boring but the last 10 chapters are an exquisite example of literature. I also cannot stress how wonderful the ending is. What makes up the final battle is very unique and from there it only got better. I hope to mimic some of your techniques for describing battles in my own writing. Thank you for this top notch piece of fan-fiction.
stylo1 chapter 6 . 10/5/2017
this is to boring for me, endless remenissing, voldemort capable of a patronus(need happy thoughts of love, really doubt sadistic happy for the love of hurting falls under that) harry creating a accidental portkey, firing an overpowerd curse which aurors cant recocnise. yeah im out
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
have you tried to check a writer named Christopher Nolan he is plagiating your story and others
2,863 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »