Reviews for To Fight The Coming Darkness
Apocalypso-33 chapter 12 . 3/27/2006
Good stuff, Jim.

Great chapter. The make-up b/t Susan and Harry was a little quick; i'd have liked to see them explain themselves a little more in depth, but everything else was excellent.

Luckily, you managed to make Tonks kick some ass, which was greatly appreciated. Feels good that she took lestrange out...and in what a way, too. Good idea to use Podmore...i've never really seen him even become a minor character before, so good stuff.

Hopefully, you can turn him into a more important character...perhaps a go-between for the Vampire/Light side negotiations.

Good luck writing.
ambiance15 chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
that was some seriously stupid crap in chapter 2...snape helps kill susan's mum and aunt and then harry and susan lie and defend him? you are one messed up snape lover to write that crap...
anon chapter 12 . 3/27/2006
Good chapter
imgonnadie chapter 12 . 3/27/2006
WOnderful chapter. Please,please continue to write. I eagerly await your next chapter.
Zephyrical chapter 12 . 3/27/2006
Yes you're very good at making use of things, characters and such that everyone else seems to forget or ignore.

And it was no problem helping you with it, i had the problem until nonjon helped me with it, so i thought i would give you a heads up.

Update when ya can.

Lord Myst
Bloodless Ace chapter 12 . 3/27/2006
Great chapter. :)
thsunami chapter 12 . 3/27/2006
Another good chapter. I can see your showing the chracters that it is a war and death does happen because of it they have to take lives again not rushed but the suspense level of these last chapters was extremly high perhaps now harry will have a chance with his training and getting to know susan better.

I really thought you where pulling the trick from horror books where a chracter is introduced and giving a back story so the reader feels loss when they are killed.

But i can see that perhaps harry is going to take advantage of the vampires prior knowledge to train him or learn from him.

I don't know if you mean to but it seems that harry now has the oppurtunitly to amass an army from the teenagers surving from the tragedys in his home like the movie red dawn. Not to mention that a deal could be reached with the vamps perhaps somthing like the stone but except an exlixir of life blood perhaps even harrys own blood non the less it appears that the forces are turing around harry now.

Keep up the good work
Mayjest chapter 12 . 3/27/2006
A very good update. The use of Unforgiveables was, I suppose, inevitable in a story that professes 'gritty realism'. Some very good ideas, and learning something from Umbitch was just class!
Belle Morte Rising chapter 12 . 3/27/2006
Great chapter, love how Tonks handled BElla, pitty she's stuck with Bella's face for the time being at least. It was great how Harry dealt with the vampires, will be interesting to see if that surviving vamp sticks to the deal, can't wait for the next chapter.
Madrikor chapter 12 . 3/27/2006
good story.

makes for intresting reading.

i hop eot see more of it out soon.

RespectStarfish chapter 12 . 3/27/2006
wonderful, hope you put more polotics in there!
DJ32 chapter 12 . 3/27/2006
So is Harry going to jail or are they going to hire him? Nice work keep it up.
Voldemorts-understudy chapter 12 . 3/27/2006
hehu, great chapter / He-Who-Hopes-For-More-Frequent-Updates.
gaul1 chapter 12 . 3/27/2006
great chapter, awaits another, byes
japanese-jew chapter 12 . 3/27/2006
w00t. This is fun. However, I keep on noticing something about your title that aggravates me. All of the first letters should be capitalized, as it's a piece of writing.
2,864 | « Prev Page 1 .. 160 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 180 .. Last Next »