Reviews for To Fight The Coming Darkness
sirius009 chapter 11 . 3/12/2006
still like it, love voldy in this story, yadayada yada you already have my review..
The Chair Leg of Truth chapter 11 . 3/12/2006
Wow, another relatively new good story post OoTP amazing how HBP os forgotten. Seriously though this is an amazing story and I love the characterisation of Voldie. I plan on something similar in my fic but I am not posting it till it half done. I am glad I am not the only one who considers the standard version of Voldie a little to simplistic for what he has accomplished.
imakeeper chapter 11 . 3/12/2006
nice
Master Slytherin chapter 9 . 3/12/2006
very good, full review at dlp
Master Slytherin chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
Very good, review at dlp
anon chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
Absolutely fucking amazing. the absolute best narcissa I'm outta here scene I have ever read
imgonnadie chapter 11 . 3/12/2006
Lovely Harry jsut gets all the breaks huh. Please continue to write. I now await yoru next chapter.
gaul1 chapter 11 . 3/12/2006
interesting, byes
jon02 chapter 11 . 3/12/2006
excellant story you have so far, loved the lastest chapter, keep up the great work
Mercsenary chapter 11 . 3/11/2006
good times more pls!
Bluesnowman chapter 11 . 3/11/2006
Awsome chapter did they kill tonks.
Romulus Magnus chapter 11 . 3/11/2006
Right, Harry's in deep shit with both his future wife and in the battle. Interesting what you've done with Tonks, couldn't really stand her character. Could you take a look at my new story please? Hope to see chapter 12 soon.
harrison potter chapter 11 . 3/11/2006
Speechless still.I read this chap this morning before going to work,Left me double ew with what Voldie did to Tonks,even ?Damn,Harry's in for some shit now,aye.

H
Master Slytherin chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
Good, full review thus far is at dlp.
Turnlach chapter 11 . 3/11/2006
Bloody hell! You really had Voldie kick some ass in that chapter. Poor Tonks. that is awful what has happened to her. She's going to be a changed woman (and not just physically) when she's back with the Order.
2,825 | « Prev Page 1 .. 160 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 180 .. Last Next »