Reviews for To Fight The Coming Darkness
BlitzkriegAngel chapter 12 . 3/27/2006
Good thing with learning something from umbitch, I thought that and Tonks Killing Lestrange were both unique and rather clever
Bobboky chapter 12 . 3/27/2006
pretty cool
Jadedmagus chapter 11 . 3/27/2006
I Mmust say, I have been following this story for a little while, and I completely like it. "Their relationship seemed to involve an inordinate amount of vomiting so far" had me cracking up.

Keep up the good work.
Queen Victoria chapter 11 . 3/26/2006
Yikes! I hope Harry and Tonks will be ok. Harry and Susan are perfect together. I am so glad Harry actually has a backbone in this story. Down with Dumbledore's manipulations! Keep up the good work.
DJ32 chapter 11 . 3/26/2006
Nice job keep it up
DJ32 chapter 10 . 3/26/2006
OK I like this story alot just one nit pick Hermione would never leave Harry hanging or sell him out like she has bin here. Ron can be a jurk but Whether she is with Ron,Harry or some random guy she hsas his back also NO WAY does she pick Ginny & Mrs. W over Harry. Beside that I am loving the story keep it up.
DJ32 chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
"A goat not terribly useful except for geting family in touble" that is the funnyist DD line I ever read.
Bobboky chapter 11 . 3/25/2006
nice
80286 chapter 11 . 3/22/2006
Great story so far; it's different. I especially like your portrayal of Voldemort, I can't really see him getting to be as powerful or as feared as he is if he was as incompetent as most authors portray him.

I'm looking forward to reading more of this story, especially after that vampire cliffhanger.
Mev852 chapter 11 . 3/21/2006
That's an impressive chapter. It had some good strong points, and the cliffie left me wanting more. It pretty much closed up the Azkaban battle and let everyone know what's going on. Voldemort seemed a bit too immature in this chapter. I know he just absorbed Percy's core but I could never picture Voldemort showing as much emotion to Moody and Bellatrix as he did. Also, I didn't get the little fight between Harry and Susan; what was the point of their argument?

This chapter, while not your best, was incredibly impressive. I enjoyed it quite a lot, and can't wait to read more.
amac1688 chapter 11 . 3/21/2006
good stuff i like
Randl Scot chapter 8 . 3/19/2006
I like this chapter. well it would seem that Dumbledore and his little gang is throwing it all against Harry. Keep up the good work and have a nice day.
Randl Scot chapter 7 . 3/19/2006
Poor Percy bertrayed by the one that he loves what away to go he betrays his family and now from his own wife. Cool Story keep up the good work and have a nice day.
Randl Scot chapter 6 . 3/19/2006
I think that Weasley women are going to friy him for getting himself in trouble
Randl Scot chapter 5 . 3/19/2006
Neville dish out a very good meal of pain to his attackers and he got away to tell the story. Keep up the good work and have a nice day.
2,849 | « Prev Page 1 .. 160 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 180 .. Last Next »