Reviews for To Fight The Coming Darkness
again! next please!
Voldemorts-understudy chapter 10 . 2/27/2006
Goodie, keep going.
gaul1 chapter 10 . 2/26/2006
great chapter, keep up the good work, byes
Voldemorts-understudy chapter 6 . 2/26/2006
So far so good, I too liked the way you portraid Voldie, in most fics he's the tempramental throne guy. On a side note, I got really bugged that when in a dialog you have them all say I am, instead of I'm, and i can't really picture a couple of teens talking likte that. It was ofcourse only a sidenote with no real importance, but when you start to think about it it buggs the hell out of you.
Bobboky chapter 10 . 2/26/2006
very very good
Belle Morte Rising chapter 10 . 2/26/2006
Amazing chapter, loved the way you had the Shag deal with the dementor, can't wait for more.
Voldemorts-understudy chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
Good begining, you have a valid point in your author notes. I think this is probably the most realistc fanfiction I've read, but i still don't know if that is going to make it awsome or boring.
Tangerine-Alert chapter 10 . 2/26/2006
Some cool scary moments there.

Hope Hermione's not too upset for *abandoning her friend*!

Long chapters are good, makes it feel huge and epic.
Amora chapter 10 . 2/26/2006
Wow, good chapter. Hope to get some nice Harry/Susan interaction in the next installment
Bluesnowman chapter 10 . 2/26/2006
Awsome chapter
imgonnadie chapter 10 . 2/26/2006
Good chapter. Please dont kill Tonks though. Moody's idea is not all that good. Please keep writting. I now await your next chapter.
AnnF chapter 10 . 2/25/2006
No such thing as running long! More soon please. I don't see Harry staying in the same house as the Weaselys for long.
Zephyrical chapter 10 . 2/25/2006
omg and holy shit i loved this chapter, you are a pretty impressive author, keep up the good work and id be happy to count you up there with the best like Jeconais, Barb and a Few others. Update soon.
Bobboky chapter 7 . 2/25/2006
good work
thsunami chapter 10 . 2/25/2006
another great chapter also nice touch with harry growing in his rightous rage against those flow monsters. I also see that harry can no longer hide his great powers because he dosen't belive in his own slef worth because to many people are depending on him and that reliazation is teaching him that words and wand movments are meaningless because all harry needs is to will his magic through his wand and soon he will also know he can do it without the wand. Theres was a little somthing i read before in another story the writer had an idea that the secret power that harry has is connected to his death flame touch that he used against quierral and his uncle in the biging of the firth book somthing about a pure flame cerate from emtions like love as to protect those one love and rightous fury a puryfing flame. Now i dont know if the secret power is what you plan to use or not or manifest it in some other form it's your show just that i found the explantion both original and interesting that the power (pheionx flame) is what kill humans in spontanuos human combustion because even in litle amounts because they have no magic there bodys can't handle the great heat and power. The only thing if you use that idea you have to most likly train harry bit by bit to increse his power because the first time it knocked him out cold for three days and thre is little tricks like superheating the air for explosions from his fists or hands. Your call it dosent matter to match because i have already seen that you are good writer with an original ideas that things outside the mold either way i am going to love this story
2,786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 160 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 180 .. Last Next »