Reviews for To Fight The Coming Darkness
Simianpower chapter 7 . 9/11
Percy's an idiot. He swore an oath "on his life and magic"... and was then told his magic would be stolen and his life probably ended ANYWAY. At the very least he could have used them up trying to fight Voldemort rather than helping him. He'd be in violation of his oath and die, but at least in the process Voldemort wouldn't become more powerful.

That said, Voldemort is also an idiot. Knowing that he's going to take the very things that Percy had sworn on, he still went ahead and let Percy know the plot. Knowing that Percy could instead spend his life and magic as he saw fit, since he was going to lose them anyway. This whole chapter was rather idiotic.

I remember liking this story when I first read it some years ago, but at the moment I can't remember why. So far it's more irritating than exciting.
Simianpower chapter 6 . 9/11
Once again, how wonderful of Albus to invite a bunch of people over to HARRY's house without even so much as informing him. So much for the wards of the house being at all useful if anyone allowed in is then allowed to invite any number of others without so much as asking permission. Plus, what a presumptuous asshole!

And also, gah, I HATE Mrs. Weasley. She's one of the worst canon characters.
Simianpower chapter 4 . 9/11
Is it too much to expect main character names to be spelled correctly? HermIOne. SirIus. You don't get them right even once, yet manage Nymphadora just fine. Also ROdolphus.

And if the house and its wards went to Harry, shouldn't it be Harry giving permission for a new elf to enter?

Interesting story so far, despite its flaws.
Redhorseman25 chapter 14 . 9/3
I just want to point out in chapter 14. When harry wants to get a picture of himswlf in case he dies he mentions useing fawks to create the brother wand affect if voldy comes. I do bot believe that is ppssible seeing as the brother wands have a phoenix feather from the same phoenix. I do bot believe fawks gave them but i could be wrong. If he didnt the affect of the brother wand for the picture will be negated. But its your story and who is to say they were not from fawks. Just figured i would vringbthat up. Story is great so far
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 41 . 8/23
This was amazing! I just couldnt stop reading. I thought you did a great job with Harry & Dumbledore's characters and the way they reacted to each other. Voldemort & Pettigrew were pretty funny together, I loved the motivational stuff. Hagrid was awesome, he went out like a boss. I loved Narcissa & Charlie, she was so funny. Neville... holy crap Neville, thats all i have to say about that. & poor Ginny, girl cant catch a break. Great story.
Iryelb chapter 41 . 8/14
This was a fairly interesting story, not my favorite of the ones you've written but a well thought out, well put together story.
mosope13 chapter 8 . 8/14
lifelovelaugh chapter 8 . 8/4
Lmfao omfg i love narcissa! Like seriously best women ever right there couldnt stop laughing. Took that room by storm XD susan/harry paoring is awesome and i like the realistic edge you put this through and just omfg screw dumbledore and his manipulations -.- and wtf his friends and family r in on it! Poor harry :(
NOT cthulu chapter 22 . 7/25
I really dig this honorable voldemort. Makes him much more believable and human.
Fulminanz chapter 41 . 7/19
Finally... This gas governed my life the last three days.
Fencer22 chapter 7 . 6/18
I was kind of enjoying things early on... But honestly things are quickly getting too convoluted for my tastes. Not to say that it isn't good writing or even realistic just with how many fics I read the complex plot with lots of traitors and surprise relatives and aliances just get confusing and annoying.
Jen chapter 41 . 6/13
MissNikita chapter 41 . 6/9
Loved it
MissNikita chapter 22 . 6/6
Hagrids letter made me tear up, I always loved Hagrid, he is such an innocent soul
Your spell names are the worst. ''oh lets add 'us' to a word that sort of depicts what they are doing'' Yeah good one.
2,809 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »