Reviews for To Fight The Coming Darkness
suziq968 chapter 8 . 1/30
That was wonderful. Narcissa has Charlie at a bit of a disadvantage there, poor guy. Somehow, I think he'll be okay with it.
suziq968 chapter 3 . 1/30
The thing that I had a problem with was Dumbledore just kept telling Harry not to dwell on the past and that his failings aren't the reason for Harry's problems. The past was just a couple months ago and his failings were the cause of most of Harry's problems. Dumbles is a manipulator and there is no excuse for his behavior in leaving Harry with the Dursleys, allowing Snape's abuse and not clearing Sirius' name. They may just be plot holes, but they still have no excuse.
ZanyMuggle chapter 27 . 1/20
Jim, I've re-read through chapter 27. This story is *good*. In addition to being good writing (I didn't remember it being this good), it has the rare quality of being timeless. No wonder you're a professional. I only wish your latest non-profit work was pure HP, not Galactica-related.
NoNeedForAName chapter 31 . 1/17
For future reference: the Brits do not use the term "real estate" but rather just simply use "estate"
NoNeedForAName chapter 7 . 1/14
FYI: As anyone that has actually studied Latin can tell you, carpe diem does NOT mean seize the day. Rather it means HARVEST the day. This is a rather subtle difference but it does change the meaning dramatically.
Gojin1990 chapter 9 . 12/4/2016
wow now thats deep :O gives you a REASON why the dursleys were so mean to harry. even if not a GOOD reason its an UNDERSTANDABLE one. so well done writing that out O.O
Gojin1990 chapter 8 . 12/4/2016
wow ok...this review can be summed up in three words...I LIKE her XD! narcissa got it going on XD she knows what she wants man wow XD
Baby Huey chapter 12 . 9/28/2016
Ding dong the the with is dead! I love it. You are almost forgiven for having Voldemort rape Tonks, almost.
Baby Huey chapter 11 . 9/28/2016
I officially hate you for what you did to Tonks.
Baby Huey chapter 2 . 9/28/2016
I like it so far, might have to add this to may favorites list.
Simianpower chapter 41 . 9/14/2016
I do love your final battle. But with a bit more planning it could've been a lot shorter. Spikes in the tunnel could have ended the fight before it even started. A bomb in the house keyed to a group portkey could have done so afterward. But still a good fight.
Simianpower chapter 39 . 9/14/2016
That's exactly how time turners do NOT work. It was very explicit in canon that you can't change events you know have happened, so Voldemort watching the battle and changing tactics based on what he sees is crap.

Also, Fawkes can teleport. It CAN'T be kept from where it wants to go, by walls or wards or minions firing spells. That was a very contrived death. Disappointing. The rest of the battle was good. Especially the Darius bit.
Simianpower chapter 38 . 9/14/2016
Rushed conclusion of that plotline. Voldemort does a very taxing and costly ritual using or paying several unique elements including his own finger... and all it does is make Harry weak and sleepless for a few weeks followed up by a short and relatively easy battle. It seems like a lot of buildup for minimal payoff. Too easy. At the end of the day, it's just a complex power-boost for Harry.
Simianpower chapter 37 . 9/13/2016
That last scene was sort of choppy and pointless. Obviously you want Harry exhausted prior to his fight with "Lily", but it was very heavy-handed.
Simianpower chapter 34 . 9/13/2016
Well... Ginny's quite stupid, so how can she misuse THIS little piece of information?
2,846 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »