Reviews for To Fight The Coming Darkness
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 41 . 8/23/2016
This was amazing! I just couldnt stop reading. I thought you did a great job with Harry & Dumbledore's characters and the way they reacted to each other. Voldemort & Pettigrew were pretty funny together, I loved the motivational stuff. Hagrid was awesome, he went out like a boss. I loved Narcissa & Charlie, she was so funny. Neville... holy crap Neville, thats all i have to say about that. & poor Ginny, girl cant catch a break. Great story.
Iryelb chapter 41 . 8/14/2016
This was a fairly interesting story, not my favorite of the ones you've written but a well thought out, well put together story.
mosope13 chapter 8 . 8/14/2016
bU
lifelovelaugh chapter 8 . 8/4/2016
Lmfao omfg i love narcissa! Like seriously best women ever right there couldnt stop laughing. Took that room by storm XD susan/harry paoring is awesome and i like the realistic edge you put this through and just omfg screw dumbledore and his manipulations -.- and wtf his friends and family r in on it! Poor harry :(
NOT cthulu chapter 22 . 7/25/2016
I really dig this honorable voldemort. Makes him much more believable and human.
Fulminanz chapter 41 . 7/19/2016
Finally... This gas governed my life the last three days.
Fencer22 chapter 7 . 6/18/2016
I was kind of enjoying things early on... But honestly things are quickly getting too convoluted for my tastes. Not to say that it isn't good writing or even realistic just with how many fics I read the complex plot with lots of traitors and surprise relatives and aliances just get confusing and annoying.
Jen chapter 41 . 6/13/2016
Thanks!
MissNikita chapter 41 . 6/9/2016
Loved it
MissNikita chapter 22 . 6/6/2016
Hagrids letter made me tear up, I always loved Hagrid, he is such an innocent soul
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Your spell names are the worst. ''oh lets add 'us' to a word that sort of depicts what they are doing'' Yeah good one.
Guest chapter 38 . 5/6/2016
I get the feeling that darius was a monster even before he was turned
thepkrmgc chapter 41 . 5/6/2016
nice conclusion, though troubles yet brew on the horizon
thepkrmgc chapter 40 . 5/6/2016
and so the time is nigh, i wonder horw the final battle will go?
thepkrmgc chapter 39 . 5/6/2016
hopefully this victory didnt come at to high of a cost
2,835 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »