Reviews for To Fight The Coming Darkness
DeDawg65 chapter 18 . 9/23/2020
A well writen story. But only read it if you like stories where Harry has no one left to fight for in the end. Quite the pyrrhic struggle. I hate these type stories.
HeartsGlow chapter 29 . 9/19/2020
Forgot to ask last chapter. What was Fred and Tonks arguing about and who's bed were they standing by? Way to go, Neville!
HeartsGlow chapter 28 . 9/19/2020
Sooo, why did she glow blue first?
HeartsGlow chapter 19 . 9/15/2020
I am surprised that Voldie wasn't even more angry at Lucius.
HeartsGlow chapter 18 . 9/15/2020
Can't believe you killed off George.
HeartsGlow chapter 16 . 9/15/2020
YES! Yay, Percy!
HeartsGlow chapter 14 . 9/12/2020
SEPTIMA Vector is the Arithmancy professor. Would your Charles Vector be her brother or husband? What class does he teach? This chapter was great.
HeartsGlow chapter 13 . 9/12/2020
Auror headquarters and the Wizengamot are both located IN the Ministry building.
HeartsGlow chapter 12 . 9/12/2020
I love that Tonks ended Belatrix, especially since Tonks has to "wear" her form. Hope Dumbles can reverse the curse.
HeartsGlow chapter 7 . 9/10/2020
Poor Percy. I agree about the recreation. I have read several stories where they enjoy a sport with broom races, and in some, Dean and other muggleborns start up football teams. (original football, called soccer in the states)
HeartsGlow chapter 6 . 9/10/2020
Not just in the southern states, the Amish, too. I'm from PA and have been eating biscuits and gravy all my life. That's a long time, too, as I am a great-grandparent. I like your portrayal of Neville
HeartsGlow chapter 5 . 9/10/2020
I agree with the way Neville had responded. Only a fool would stand and fight, knowing they would die. There was nothing he could do at that time, dying would not have accomplished anything. Stay alive to fight another day, that's what he did. BTW, I have seen a few fanfics where Terry Higgs helped a Slytherin Harry navigate his way through. I also agree with your Poppy/Hermione interactions. So much of what JKR wrote made little sense and all seven books are riddled with plot holes and illogical actions.
HeartsGlow chapter 4 . 9/9/2020
I don't think Voldemort necessarily chose harry over Neville, but that he was going for both of them. I believe that Voldie went for the Potters first because he had a way to get to them. Pettigrew. He'd have to find a way to get to the Longbottoms afterwards. The Potters were also a big thorn in his side. They fought and got away from him the same amount as Frank and Alice. "thrice defied".
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 9/9/2020
I don't know why everyone always writes Harry as having "explosive anger". He doesn't get any more angry than any other boy prior to fifth year. Only then did he start exhibiting a lot of anger. His anger in his fifth year is perfectly validated for multiple reasons. Nobody would believe him when he was trying to convince everyone about the Dark Lord's return. He had recently witnessed the death of a schoolmate which gave him nightmares throughout the summer. Voldemort was back, and causing him headaches and visions, and the part of him which was in Harry was "acting up" with renewed vigor (which explains the flashes of thoughts and rage he was feeling synced with Voldemort). Next, one word: Umbridge! Then you have the typical "teenage angst" caused by hormonal changes. All this are reasons enough to drive any kid crazy angry.
HeartsGlow chapter 2 . 9/9/2020
Dawlish's first name was John, not Conrad. Unless you have two Aurors named Dawlish. (brothers?)
3,088 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »