Reviews for Harry Potter Meets the Baudelaire Orphans
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
i think this story is great! you should become an author, i would read all of your books! : )
matthew hancock chapter 25 . 3/3/2013
'use' means to use something, i belive you meant 'us'
Kit Snicket chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Yea right, what about the Carnivorous Carnival and all that? This story STINKS!
Kit Snicket chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This chapter is a really good one but you might want to add a little more to it like,for example,why were the Baudelaire orphans there and why was Harry the only one that heard them. By the way,if you put a little more drama into it that might be really swell.
Nargles chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
I'm sorry but you've spelled Quidditch wrong. exapt that error, everythings great.
Nargles chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I wonder, is this after the sixth book in the Harry potter series and after the hostile hospital (is that the eight book?) in the Baudelaire series?
Spot'sGoil363 chapter 23 . 8/4/2009
Ok. Your soul will not be eaten...yet. MUAHAHAHA!
Spot'sGoil363 chapter 22 . 8/4/2009
Oh he better! If he doesn't I will eat your soul!
Spot'sGoil363 chapter 17 . 8/4/2009
Duh! (Oh btw I'm the same person as Delaney Conlon. That is just my profile name :))
Delaney Conlon chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
haha! Farting noises. Crude, but funny!
Delaney Conlon chapter 8 . 8/4/2009
AWESOME
Delaney Conlon chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
Hm..So Harry's in love? lol. Great story!
Delaney Conlon chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
I LOVE you story! Keep on writing. I thought Sunny only spoke is guttural noises? But still amazing. Will you read my stories? Go to /user/show/2468972 to read them!
Alexa chapter 15 . 8/5/2008
I know you already finished this, but I have to say, I think Ron and Luna would be cute together. Just saying. I like Klaus and Hermione, but I like Ron and Hermione better. I also like Ginny and Klaus together...I don't know why...But I think it's a great story! Keep it up!
Ghost chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
You spell Quidditch like that not like quttich you half baked pretzel