Reviews for Book 2: Earth
The Blind Bandit chapter 7 . 10/6/2006
Oh, please oh please. I'm going to pass out if this doesn't get updated. It's very entertaining and has a great plot...just, please update, I've been waiting a very long time ;
Morien Alexander chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
THANK YOU for getting Azula's name right! There are too many people out there who call her "Zula"... it's annoying. Anyway, nice story.
Heroine of the Valley chapter 7 . 5/13/2006
so sad.. update soon!
Heroine of the Valley chapter 6 . 5/13/2006
Aang and Zuko are going to meet up there, aren't they?
Heroine of the Valley chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
So Zuko is older? Come on Zuko, teach your bratty little sister a lesson!
Heroine of the Valley chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
Go, Zuko, go!
Heroine of the Valley chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
sorry I haven't been reading this. I've been so busy! . I saw Avatar last night. You were right about Azula's name! She was rotten from the beginning, wasn't she? Little Zuko was so cute though. I hope he becomes the next fire lord! anyway, great update.
Sniper Fodder chapter 7 . 3/27/2006
Ah, A good Story Indeed, Hay Lin. I await your next installment. :) Boy, summer sure is a long ways away :( Oh well. Lol.
starlily chapter 7 . 3/19/2006
just letting you know, you have been spelling lose wrong. its not loose. its lose.
YueKataraAangfan1 chapter 7 . 2/19/2006
YOU HAVE TO KEEP WRITING! omgoodness this is a work of genius...! Dont give up on it!
Lady.Meister chapter 7 . 2/14/2006
It wasn't horrible, nor was it bad. It was good. I enjoyed this chapter, actually. Keep it coming, you're doing a great job-
J.P. Luvvor chapter 7 . 2/13/2006
It was really good! I luv flash backs. Just one thin I noticed... Why would Azula want to kill the Avatar? If she killed him, he would be reborn into the next nation and they would have to start their search all over. Wouldn't it make more sense if she didn't say that she would just bring his body to the fire lord. That would just piss him off. OTHERWISE, though. I liked it!
Gino chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
Woot! This chapter ROX! LONG TOO! That's a bonus! I like the way you showed the seige on Katara's village. I've always invisioned it a bit differntly (u'll probably see that in glass locket) but yea. it's great so far, update soon.
Hikari Midori-chan chapter 7 . 2/11/2006
It was great, I love it! Update soon and don't turn into a procrastinating fanfic writer like me!
janepotter22 chapter 7 . 2/11/2006
good! no, great! i loved this chapter and i love this story! you're a great writer. keep up the good work! D

janepotter22