Reviews for Bitten
MousyBeana chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
This is beautifully written and I wish that you would continue it! :)
Viviane Renard chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Good start. Too bad it's been so long since you've updated...hopefully you'll find inspiration one of these days!

I like this line especially, since it does a great job of defining how the Winchester brothers feel for each other:

"Because, as much as he wanted Sam to be safe, to have that normal life he wanted, where he was less likely to get ripped apart by some pissed of poltergeist…he wanted his brother by his side even more."
Guest chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I think that you have done a great job so far and am sad that you haven't continued it. If you ever get the time-or motivation-to continue, I'll be more than happy to read.
unnaturalstories chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
oh please update this is an awesome story and i really like it. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!1
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
I know this is old, but I read it so I thought I'd tell ya.
Loki19 chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
Really good start! Great writing as well. Can't wait to see what happens next.
kirallie chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
I hope you do decide to continue this. It's a good start. Will Sam end up a vampire or did the holy water do the trick?
Von chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
I love this!

Your Dean-writing is incredibly on-the-mark. :D
Samlover21 chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
You might want to watch Dead Man's Blood again, remember the only way to kill a vampire is by beheading.
Nikki chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
Ok...so ya gonna update soon or what? I really like this story and I wanna see how it ends...SO PLEASE UPDATE!
Cassi chapter 2 . 10/13/2006
Hey you! I'm still hanging around, waiting for this one continue...
SilverStorm06 chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
hm, somehow i doubt it will be continued, but I still thought it was good
Joralie chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
please update soon!PLEASE IT'S SO GOOD!
carocali chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
ok, so what happened to chapter 3? I'm glad you're doing this - if you ARE doing this, especially after reading your one shot about Sam being a vampire. Let's get going girl!

:D