Reviews for Making It Right
Carly Carnations chapter 1 . 3/1
Awwww... This is adorable :)
Anon chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Such delightful and thoughtful gifts. Love you!
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
That was really sweet!
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I like this story. You have a good imagination. I remember that old saying something old, something, new, something, borrowed, something blue. I wonder where that idea came from.
InuEnki chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Absolutely gorgeous song, shirebound! I loved it, and I admit I usually don't like songs people try to invent for hobbits. I can definitely see this being one - think we can get Billy Boyd to record it?

Though the days are dark and frozen, and winter trees are bare

The singing of that joyful dove rings across the air.

Oh I know the reason that bird can sing -

In his darkest hour, he believes in spring."

FANTASTIC and inspiring! :)
Nikikeya chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was so freaking CUTE! x3333333333
Darkover chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Dear Shirebound: Like the gifts from the hobbits, this story was both sweet and delightful! Thanks for writing and posting it. Sincerely, Darkover
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Totally beautiful!
Cassandra A chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
That was very clever, cute and charming. I enjoyed it.
Sapphire Warrioress chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This is beautiful. I love your clever use of an old tradition being adapted to the time and culture of middle earth.

All of the gifts were very thoughtful, and the interaction between the hobbits, Aragorn and Arwen was well written.

I especially enjoyed how you showed the different speech patterns of the hobbits, king and queen, it made the story all the more realistic and meaningful.

Excellent job.
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Awe, cute. It was so nice of the hobbits to do this. Cool.
Harriet Usher chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Aw... that's so sweet! Heartfelt, cute, and I was smiling all the way through. You stayed true to the characters, and the poem was amazing!
Anon64 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
This was cute and very nice to read. It's the best Aragorn marries Arwen story I've read so far. Thanks for writing!
AspenJules chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Aw, Shirebound, what a delightful story. I've read several of your stories now and love them all but, being new to fanfictiondom, had never reviewed before. Today is the first day I've ever reviewed a fic.

I loved the hobbits' determination to do all they could to aid the success of their friend's marriage. What true friends they are! And what sweet things they came up with - especially showing such concern for the new bride, in a new home and everything.

Arwen: "Every bride should learn a few recipes from her mother-in-law, should she not?" True wisdom, both for getting along with a new mother-in-law (not a problem for Arwen, but for the rest of us great advice), and for showing special attention to the new husband. It was lovely to see the loving interaction between the couple, kept apart for so very long.

And I have to say, Pippin's song made me cry. I could just hear his voice - wish I knew a melody for it. Congrats on apparently writing it - it was lovely. What a talented person, writing wonderful prose and poetry both. I have to say I love reading your stories, especially when I need a bit of cheering, and I am very grateful to my daughter (theonelastelf) for pointing me your direction. Keep up the great work!
pucktofaerie chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Aw...cuteness! Love it, love it. Keep up the great work!