Reviews for The Moon And The Sun
I really like this one.
listeninggame chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
Too true.
listeninggame chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
Where do you come up with this stuff?
listeninggame chapter 17 . 12/11/2014
I lied a few few reviews ago. This is the best. Ever.
listeninggame chapter 18 . 12/11/2014
If those are the consequences, then, yes, I can understand why water tribe men are very faithful.
listeninggame chapter 30 . 12/11/2014
This is the best. Honest on my life.
listeninggame chapter 36 . 12/11/2014
Yes. I find myself agreeing with you very much right now.
engineergirl86 chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
lol this made me smile.
engineergirl86 chapter 36 . 9/7/2013
Ha!
apenny12 chapter 48 . 8/8/2013
Loved all the drabbles. This last one was interesting as well! Thanks so much for writing these! They were fun to read!
apenny12 chapter 42 . 8/8/2013
Absolutely LOVE the last line in this one: "For the waterbender named Katara, all it would come down to, in the end, was the fact that she had touched his scar and offered him the most amazing thing he'd ever been given, and he had turned his fire on her."

Probably one of the, if not THE, most powerful lines I've ever read. Really enjoyed this one!
apenny12 chapter 40 . 8/8/2013
I didn't like this one! Not because it wasn't good or because it was a poor drabble, but because it was sad! I actually felt my heart clench for the both of them. Excellent job on this one!
apenny12 chapter 33 . 8/8/2013
These drabbles have all been great, but this one takes the cake! This is by far the coolest sounding and one of the most original plots I've come across! Should life ever grace you with the motivation and time to makes something out of this, I would absolutely LOVE to read it!
apenny12 chapter 26 . 8/7/2013
Just curious if you still have the full story of this up somewhere else? I really want to read it, but the link to the story is no longer valid... : ( Really enjoyed it! Thanks!
jonesybee33 chapter 14 . 6/19/2013