Reviews for GX: Hunters
Shade chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
GX: Hunters is the best fanfiction I have ever read, I love Arliss and Arlen and Nessa, Cassandra, Hayden, Anarchy and Sola are awesome too. You can tell I love evil characters. Anyways I can't wait till the next chapter comes out!
Knives91 chapter 75 . 11/19/2007
Nice update. Keep at it.
Nathan chapter 75 . 11/18/2007
I liked this chapter. The battle of the personas was an interesting concept, and it explains a lot about the Hunters. Great work on the battle with Anarchy, too.

Hurry up with the next chapter.
justaduelist chapter 75 . 11/18/2007
I think this chapter might just be some of your best work yet!

Loved watching (err, reading) Mayday's different personas struggle for control. I never realized that Alex and Arlen were two different personas either, I always asumed one was simply an alias. I love these two characters, and can't wait to see what happens to them next.

Nice to see Geno finally see some action after so long. And speaking of your classic characters, will we ever see Kevin Allen/Adrian Kratos as one again? So many questions, it's driving me mad!

The more of your stuff I read, the more I want to work on my own stroy. I just don't know how to start it off. Aghh!

Anyway, as always, brilliant work!
VA23 chapter 75 . 11/18/2007
got kinda confused at all the different personas. but i got it in the end. can't wait to see arliss next!
Dark Lord Sigma chapter 74 . 11/14/2007
First off, glad to see an update, and a crossover one at that! secondly I agree with you on the WGA stirke, lol. It seems like all the Hunters will eventually pull of the original team Rocket mottoe at least once time each, lol and now i'm wondering how Geno and Sesshy-san know each other, PEACE!
Nathan chapter 74 . 11/12/2007
An update at last!

Honestly, though, I'm not a big fan of crossovers. Still, this one was a lot better than most, my lack of familiarity with Inuyasha notwithstanding.

I'm looking forward to seeing where this thickening plot is going.
Knives91 chapter 74 . 11/11/2007
Well, that was...different... God, you are pure evil. I love it! Keep em coming!
justaduelist chapter 74 . 11/11/2007
I love this story so much, and it's so nice to finally see an update!

Brilliant chapter! I usually don't care for crossovers, but you managed to pull me in and keep it fresh. Awesome move, having Puck corrupt Mayday like that. I was hoping you would do something like that, and I can't wait to see what happens next. I always love the chapters focusing on Arlen and Mayday.

I've always loved your Yugioh fanfics. I've got my own ideas for one, but can never work up the motivation to get it started. Your fics give me the inspiration I need to try to think of more stuff, and how to start mine off!

Keep up the great work...
Mint Man Bail chapter 74 . 11/10/2007
Great chapter, I really enjoyed it. I wait forward to the next one.
VA23 chapter 74 . 11/10/2007
yay for not crappiness! this is the stuff that really shows your originality (of using other animes) and great writing skills.
Nathan chapter 73 . 10/22/2007
This story is enthralling and has been one of my favorite fanfics for a long time. I would very much like to read more, so please update more frequently.

On a chapter-specific note: The concept of Ka fusion is a great idea, but you could have done better with Hayden's. Arliss and Nessa's fused forms are original; why not come up with an original one for Hayden?
Knives91 chapter 73 . 9/25/2007
This story is very well written and extremely detailed. IT has fasinating characters and plot twists. Pleaese, continue your work. I eagerly await the next chapter.
justaduelist chapter 73 . 9/24/2007
Another great chapter! Always to love to see those custom cards you do so well, and the dialogue between Hayden and Cassie added the perfect edge to the duel. Can't wait for the next update...
cyberdon55 chapter 73 . 9/24/2007
lol, nice duel there. hayden made quick work of that society of light idiot

I can't wait to read the next chapter since I'm a huge inuyasha fan
334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »