Reviews for A Peek In The Pages
charzard28 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
We Are The Stuff Of Legends chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
i would totally read ur sequeal!
FizzyLemonade chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
wow. One word. RANDOM. but still funny, I swear!

plz update, plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz by infinity!

Maith
TwinkieTUTUS chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
. haha. hahahaha. hahahahaha!

omg. i can't stop laughing! this is just way too good! seriously. no wonder ulrich's (generally) so chill around everyone else! he gets out all his energy by hitting odd with a dictionary! lol. update soon please!
Aelita Madeline chapter 4 . 9/21/2007
Ooh, I vote for SCHOOL CAMP!
Aelita Madeline chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I love the diary-style of this story. )
Puddehcat chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
Question a: make steve die... ulrich becomes depressed and wont speak to anyone... till yumi comes in and cheers him up! olny to find she has started to date william which makes him more depressed so odd cheers him up and then other crap happens _

Question b: yerse do all of them

Question c: to me... nah
BRITTNY chapter 4 . 7/22/2007
PRETY GOOD BUT WHY DID YUMI TAKLE ULRICH? I DONT GET IT
ShadyBoyM chapter 4 . 6/4/2007
ok ulrich has lost his mind lol , not bad , update
Stygian Styx chapter 4 . 6/3/2007
I would read anything like this... I think it's pretty funny. Actully, my parents where pissed at me for cracking up at 2 am... when I first read this. Please update soon
AussieUlrich chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Crikey this is so funny, update another chapter! Cheers mate!
Rider of the Whales chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
Okay. To answer questions, I think that X.A.N.A. possessing flying squirrels would be an amazing attack. I would DEFINATELY read the sequels for the rest of the gang, I would love to read Yumi's and Odd's especially, and a school camp sounds like a recipe for trouble. Go ahead! I loves it!
Dart0444 chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Please update soon! I would read any sequals the second I found them. This is hilarious. If I misspelled something please overlook it, as I am currently typing with one hand. Please update.
aelitafan13 chapter 4 . 12/16/2006
no. yes, yes, and IM BEGGING YOU WITH ALL MY HEART MIND AND SOUL PLEASE UPDATE!
me chapter 4 . 12/13/2006