Reviews for Promise fulfilled
KM2000 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I loved reading this story! The writing is excellent.

I always thought Rachel would fall in love with Albertus, and that Heiki would fall in love with Eric.

But would Morpeth actually know who Serpantha is? Rachel and Eric are introduced to Serpantha in The Wizard's Promise, when Morpeth is on Ithrea. So Morpeth and Serpantha would not have know each other.

There should be more Doomspell fanfics written. Can you believe there's only eight Doomspell stories on ? Keep writing! :)
LeyLey92 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
2 Words.

Utterly Amazing

Ley x
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Aye, yours is very good. Very canon.
Tsuryuubi-chan chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Ooh, not bad, not bad at all! I like it. Although, just to clarify, did you read Wizard's Promise properly? End of chapter 12, Albertus kisses Rachel. Also end of chapter 22, again Albertus kisses Rachel. I just want to know you considered that. Although, if needs be you can and some random scandal to it all. That would be fun. But the rating would shoot up, so dont. Hehe. Anyway, this is a good one-shot or possibly more, so thats good. Well done!
Cliff Mcnish chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Hi,

I am really the author - no joke (if you doubt this, write back uisng my website - I was trawling the web and came across your entry. This is beautiful writing, you've obviously completely inghaled the whole trilogy and I was deeply touched by the writing. I loved it. And you know something - people are ALWAYSwriitng to me for another doomspell I should do it!

P.S. I'd like to add your entry on my website for others to read. Would that be OK?

Take Care,

Cliff
Marbalous chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Tres jolie! That was a good peace of writing, very imaginative too. I would never have thhough ot Serpantha with Calen, and I'm pleased someone else is doing a doomspell piece of writing.