Reviews for The One With Front Row Seats
writerchic16 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
LOL! I can't believe I didn't see this before. Loved it - made me smile. Favorite line?

“That just means you’re thoughtful.”

“Or easily frightened.”

Don't know why, just struck me as incredibly funny. Great fanfic!
writergal90 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Cute! :-)

~Steph
Lara Cox chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Oh My GoD! what a wonderful pre-mondler story... I hadn't read one of those in a while! I loved it! My favorire part was how Chandler pictures him self being held at gunpoint... and of course... i loved the final line: “When you reach maturity, can I have front row seats?” in the show she actually has front row seats to see Chandler reaching maturity.

good job!

Lara
Leondra chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Heh. You wrote in your review reply that you have "an obsession" for last lines, and it shows, because all of yours are so good! This whole piece was great, but the last line was priceless. Mostly because it's sort of metaphorical...or a premonition, or something, because she really did have front row seats to Chandler's reaching maturity, because it was as a result of their relationship. And Chandler's "worst case scenario"? Sadly enough, it sounds like something that would happen to me, as well as Chandler.
lupinsmoon12391 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Me? Best Thing Since Sliced Bread! Yeah! Oh, and this piece was wonderful, sweetie, you always have Monica-Chandler conversations that make me squee. You didn't hear the story 'bout what happened on this site, so I'll tell you later, but I was going to swear off fanfiction for life. Er...-grumbles incoherently-. Anyway, I love you and miss you, but still totally hate you because your fics rock harder than mine. Damn. :)