Reviews for Relocation
Sakura Isthill chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
Ha, great chapter, glad I found it
XxCrimsonShadowxX chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
Okay I am done reading for the day now. x.x But before i forget... AHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH!? that was too funny! You hit the nail with the hammer too well with how everyone's daily life was and the humor between it was gold. I salute you for a job well done-actually did one- and with that... CRIMSON OUT!?-Flies out a random open window into the sunset riding on a unicorn- ADVENTURE!
Sayiri the Fox chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
"I'll leave the keys under the door mat" hehe very nice Shadow :)
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
This story was so good the first time I read it, that now I'm coming back to it a year later after actively searching for it. XD
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
Lol. Loved this! I had to skip the Amy chapter completely, but that's not your fault, I just hate Amy. Anywho, thanks for this amazing story and I love the running gag in this story! Bye!
From Hero To Shadow chapter 10 . 11/30/2011
Awesome story! I was laughing through out it from beginning to end, and the ending was neat I had just about forgot about those ghosts. Keep up the good work on your other stories, too.
The Silent Insomniac chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
For me, the best chaps were the ones with Amy, Sonic, & the Chaotix. I found my own mouth curving into a suppressed grin during most of the scenes there :P

A shame you didn't continue, but the fic must come to an end at some point. As noted in my previous review of your AU Sonic fic, you have a very good grasp of their characters. Quite easy for me to actually visualize the events.

Bravo. :P
Dev the dog chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
See now Shadow and Rouge had worked together before so I can totally see them two get along.
Dev the dog chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
WOW! I knew form the start that Knuckles and Shadow wouldnt get along in the first place. Just about the only people that Knuckles could hang with for any period of time was Tails and Sonic.
Google chapter 10 . 6/22/2010
Great!
Momoko T. Kitsunee chapter 9 . 4/29/2009
"Meef, Meef, Meef" xD

chapter 9 is epic. and so were the Chaotix chapters! x3
CDiscord chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
This is a really awsome story! Can't wait for more!
DC111 chapter 5 . 12/2/2007
I've read the entire story so far, but it just didn't occur to me until now to review, I guess.

I read the first chapter or two once before, but for some reason, I never came back to it, and I don't know why, because it's really enjoyable and amusing to read. (Wow, that was a damn long sentence). ANYway, I like it. *alerts*

It was really funny when Shadow called the people above Amy's room old fossils... LOL. I was cracking up in front of my computer screen.
Nuvakat chapter 10 . 5/27/2007
The ending was absolutely great. I liked the part where Shadow used the ghosts as his labor force - that was a clever way of wrapping up a plothole I'd completely forgotten about - and I ESPECIALLY enjoyed Shadow's conversation with Matilda Brown. “Now, in light of the relationship we’ve had over these past few months, it gives me great pleasure to suggest the following… Get off my line!”
Taranea chapter 10 . 5/22/2007
wow, cool!

I have to say, i wasnt really sure what to make of this fic, but the last chpters were just getting better and better, especially robotnik and tails! :) "sonics persaonality is affetcing" just cracked me up

a pity you finsihed, but VERY good work nonetheless. be proud of it!