Reviews for Relocation
takedigi chapter 10 . 11/26/2015
AMAZING. I loved it. It was a surprise ending. I liked reading Shadow is so cool and got what he wanted. The final was incredible. "MY RAMEN!". LOL

I was impressed ghosts and Omega (finally appeared). That if it was original. And I'm glad that nothing bad happened to Tails. Thank you.

Thank you for this incredible story.
takedigi chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
I loved it. Is awesome. Tails is my favorite character. I love his innocence, he is so adorable, and suddenly he can become as great as Sonic. I Like his great scientific vocabulary as a child.

I was delighted as Shadow has been living with Tails. It was funny those moments. Poor Tails. He's scared. Bad Shadow. I hope nothing bad happens to Tails. I laughed a lot with the scenes of Sonic. Hehehe.
takedigi chapter 8 . 11/26/2015
I liked it. I liked the Shadow analysis of what would Sonic and his friends. When he said he was Shadow, I could imagine destruction. Eggman was funny.

I loved the Bonus. It was funny.
takedigi chapter 7 . 11/26/2015
Wow. I am impressed by the realistic adventure. But especially Vanilla. I didn't expect that personality (Ebony got scared just hearing her name. Jeje.). I laughed a lot with the end. All those unpaid works, Shadow Fury, and the word Ramen. CHAOS CONTROL. Hehe.

It was exciting adventure of this team.
takedigi chapter 6 . 11/26/2015
I laughed a lot with the first job of Shadow. Sonic and Rouge should have seen that. It would have been amazing their jokes (sure Shadow destroys the city along with his two friends. Hehe)

I loved Shadow. He's been very funny. Poor. He cannot eat Ramen. I liked that detail, his love for the Ramen.

Incredible disastrous plan. And the last line. To be continued. LOL.

I love this story.
takedigi chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
I liked this chapter a lot. Amy is one of my favorite characters. I like her perseverance. I liked her role in Sonic X (in Japanese. I'm sorry. But 4Kids censored scenes, dialogues and many other things.)

This final if surprised me. This chapter has been funny, touching and entertaining. Poor Amy. Everyone remembers that mistake (Shadow, Silver, Sonic). It's so funny. Shadow is impressive in this story. So natural and funny.

I like this story more and more.
takedigi chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
I love. It's amazing adventures of Shadow. I was waiting Rouge chapter. And it was awesome. She is wonderful. I laughed at the end of the chapter. They are an incredible duo.

It has been impressive the plot of this chapter. I love this story.
takedigi chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
I love this story. It is surprising. It's good to know how the characters live day to day. Except an adventure that affects the destiny of the world. Hehe

It was very good. I laugh with thoughts of Shadow. I like it the scene Chaos Control.
takedigi chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
Sonic's laugh is contagious. I can not stop laughing. It's too funny those two together. What a way to use Chaos Control. It has been fun, little adventure of these two hedgehogs.

I really like the end of the two chapters.
takedigi chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I imagined that this story would be fun for the Summary. But not that much. Hahaha.

Nobody is safe to pay rent. Even saviors of the world of a fantasy world. And the protagonist is Shadow ... "I'll leave the keys under the door mat". HAHAHAHAHA. Now, that surprised me. LOL

Good and fun first chapter. I cannot imagine what will happen.
Sakura Isthill chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
Ha, great chapter, glad I found it
XxCrimsonShadowxX chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
Okay I am done reading for the day now. x.x But before i forget... AHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH!? that was too funny! You hit the nail with the hammer too well with how everyone's daily life was and the humor between it was gold. I salute you for a job well done-actually did one- and with that... CRIMSON OUT!?-Flies out a random open window into the sunset riding on a unicorn- ADVENTURE!
Sayiri the Fox chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
"I'll leave the keys under the door mat" hehe very nice Shadow :)
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
This story was so good the first time I read it, that now I'm coming back to it a year later after actively searching for it. XD
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
Lol. Loved this! I had to skip the Amy chapter completely, but that's not your fault, I just hate Amy. Anywho, thanks for this amazing story and I love the running gag in this story! Bye!